New boyfriend

The bell rang and Jay walked me too my locker.

"So? Do you ha-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Boyfriend? No. Single? No." I repeated looking at him lean against the locker beside him.

"So it's one of those" he smirked.

"One of what?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing" he smirked again.

"Tell me!" I said a little louder placing my books inside my locker and all my attention on jay.

He shook his head and grinned. "Tell me?" I begged again with my best puppy dog eyes "pleaseee" I said as he just started laughing and shaking his head.

"Jay fricking Alvarrez you better tell me right now befo-" I said inches away from his face waving my pointer finger at him with scrunched eyebrows and a disciplined looked.

I didn't finish because someone cleared their throat, jays head spun first and he started smirking and scratching the back of his neck.

I then turned and faced a angry hunter. "Shit," I mumbled stepping back from jay taking my hand off his shoulder that I didn't even know I put there and smiling at hunter. "Hey, How was cl-" he quickly cut me off.

"Who are you?" Hunter sized jay up moving a little closer to him then expected.

"Jay Alvarrez" He said showing no fear except the same emotion as hunter but less hurt.

"My friend" I butted in smiling causing hunter to look at me. His eyes looked really dark maybe even black and his face pure red holy shoot he needs to chill.

Jay extended his arm out to hunter but hunter just stared at it and then stared jay in his face.

Jay rolled his eyes and then turned to me and smiled. "Well," He said getting off the locker. "That's my cue, See you at lunch Alexis" jay said before kissing my hand and walking off.

"New boyfriend I see" hunter says slamming the locker door open.

"Chill before you break it" I whisper too him, as I try to make him face me and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't touch me right now" he growled grabbing my hand and taking it off his shoulder.

"What the fuck hunter?!" I said to him. "What I do?" I asked sympathetically.

"Alexis, who is he?" Hunter said after taking a few breaths and looking me dead in the eyes. "Do you like him?" And "Lunch? Really!" He said now getting louder and louder.

"He's jay I have English with him we met today so how the fuck would I like him for god sake and yes lunch, why can't he eat lunch he doesn't have anyone else to sit with today" I pleaded.

"The way you guys were just literally 5 minutes ago, says other wise.. your hand on the shoulder and" he slammed the locker with his fist. "I'll kill him just for looking at you that way"

I grabbed hunters hand and caressed it with both of mine. "Stop, Okay.kill him? Come on you're being ridiculous " I stared up at him as he looked down at me a lot of his anger falling. "Hunter, jay is my acquaintances and friend is probably the highest point we'll go" I laughed.

"Alexis I.. I want you probably even need you, I'm very.." He stuttered leaning me against the locker as he stayed at least 2 inches away from my face then pulling away. "Like I said I like you" He said once more now a little more confident.

"I like you" I finally said biting my lip as he opened up the locker and stared at me as soon as those three words came out.

"Then act like it" he said filmily, yet again tracing my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Act like I like you?"  I Asked confused at this very moment.

"Yeah," he shrugged going back to the locker.

I thought about it for a second and then  wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed him onto the locker as his eyes widen and he looked down at me smirking.

I let my arms unravel and used both hands to cup each side of hunters face. We looked eachother in the eyes and stood like that for I don't know how long but he didn't move in to close the space between us he just stared at me.

That's it I can't take it anymore. I pulled his face to mine and started to kiss the life out of him. It was seriously a full on makeout sesh.

I backed up still holding his face in my hands and smiled while he was smiling also.

"I really like you hunter" I whispered and kissed his soft lips once more.

"I ever tell you I think you're beautiful" hunter said blankly bringing his hand to my cheek and caressing it.

I started blushing that was so freaking cute. I looked at the floor not wanting to make eye contact with my face being literally flushed red.

"Your mine" he said lifting up my chin.

"Says who?" I say playfully. Hey, it's not my fault I love when he gets mad.

"Me" he repeats sturdy.

"Since when?" I said a little more sassy.

His eyes darkened and he pushed his head towards me and whispered in my ear "Since the day I met you"

I was silent. Breathing heavy and just wanted to jump his bones right here, right now.

"Alexis, I want you to my girl" he repeated grabbing a hold of my hands and holding them as he searched my face.

"I..I.." yes is what I wanted to say.

"It's okay.. just think about it okay?" He said sincerely.

"Okay" I said suddenly my arms around hunter hugging him. I don't know what cane over me but I just felt the need to be wrapped in his arms.

"Sorry" I quickly let go before his hands could wrap around me. "I just wan.." I started but didn't finish.

"Lex shhh," he said smiling. "I'll see you in science" he said kissing my cheek.

"What about lunch?" I whined.

"You got Mr. Stealyourgirl and besides if I see him I'll probably get mad again and beat his face into a locker so I'll eat with the guys or whatever" he said making me laugh.

"He could never steal me away from you" I said grabbing hold of hunters shirt.

"Obviously not, here."He said digging in his pocket and handing me 20 dollars.

"What's this for?" I asked him scrunching my eyebrows together.

"Lunch" he shrugged.

"Oh," I laughed and grabbed his hand and putting the money back into it. "It's okay, you don't have to pay me to leave you alone" I said dramatically.

"Alexis you know I didn't even mea-" he started, making me burst out laughing.

"I know I'm just kidding but seriously keep it I have money for lunch today" I shrugged.

"God Alexis don't be so difficult" he said shoving the money into my pocket and running off before I could give it back. "SCIENCE!!" He yelled running off sending me to laugh as I walked off to my second period class.