What party?

"Okay so basically the football team has a big game today and for good luck they always throw this huge bash before it and guess what we're going and double guess what we're gonna find some sweet dewayne Johnson type built football guys" journey says exaggeratedly falling on my bed.

"No one at our school looks like Dwayne Johnson" Jason says rolling his eyes

Journey throws a pillow at jasons head. "journey!" He almost shouts

"Such a pussy it was a fricking pillow, anyways is yasmine coming" journey rolled her eyes

"Yes, this girlfriend I still have to be introduced to?" I said shooting daggers at Jason.

"Yeah she is" he said bluntly spinning on my desk chair.

"Mhm Anyways, party starts at 7 we have about 3 hours to get ready" Journey said walking towards my closet.

"Fine lets do this" I groaned

* * * *

Hunter

Alexis. Is all I could think about. The way she smelt, the way the sun beamed against her face.

Everything about her, I missed her.

And it was all my fault. I don't know why I hadn't just asked her out like a normal human being like the way she wanted me too.

But it was making me triggered. How she thought she could just do as she pleases as if she hadn't known she already belonged to me.

I thought girls liked that type of dominance 50 shades of grey shit, I guess not.

But I had this possessiveness on her that as soon as I layed my eyes on her I fell in love.

I slammed the change room locker as I ripped off the huge football equipment and stuffed in my change room locker.

It was after football practice and all I wanted to do was apologize and make Alexis mine once and for all, I was determined to put my pride to the side and make her mine.

My phone started blaring throughout the semi-empty locker room  as I sighed and answered the phone.

"Yo!" My bestfriend Jamie called through the phone.

"What's up man?"

"There's some party tonight after we beat chesterfields ass you down?"

"I don't think so man, tryna get my mind off lex right now" I sighed

I held the phone to my ear while I was internally debating if I should shower or when I get home.

"Dude forget about the chick, the best way to forget is to move on. As in move on to this party"

"You know you're annoying right and give shit advice?" I laughed

Jamie laughed on the other side of the line "so I've been told, so you down or what?"

"Ehh I don't know-"

"Holy fuck bro, the chicks gonna be there. Alexis" Jamie groaned

"She's what?! Why, how do you know?" I shot up, I don't know why I got upset
Fuck I know why I got upset I'm a hormonal teen with issues and jealousy problems.

"Dude I know ever-"

"Yeah yeah I'll be there peace" and withthat I ended the call and got ready for this football game.

********