Love it

"After you my lady" hunter said as we finally reached his red and black mustang it was a beautiful car I'd give him that.

He held the door open as I went inside and sat on the black leather seats looking around the car. I knew nothing about cars except that I love this car.

"You like it?" Hunter said sitting in his seat just watching me.

I didn't even notice when he closed my door or even got into the car for a matter of fact.

"Love it" I smiled.

He started the engine and quickly drove down streets bobbing his head up and down the the music.

I started to notice some buildings and homes that I lived around, he pulled up to my house and stopped the car.

"My house? How do you even know where I live?" I scrunched my eyebrows together in a confused dazed look.

"How do you not remember our little Netflix and chill stranger thing marathon? Wow I'm literally heart broken" he whined holding his hand to his heart dramatically.

"Oh yeah shit." How could I forget I said face palming myself as I heard him laugh. "So.. uh what are we doing here?" I asked nervously bringing my hand to my mouth to start biting my nails.

Hunter grabbed my hand and held it before it could reach my mouth and smiled.

"Lex, you're going to have to start biting on your tongue, nails are a bad habit" he grinned as I looked down at his hand wrapped around mind. "Anyway.. I, I kinda met your mom" he said now squeezing my hands harder as if he was getting nervous.

"YOU WHAT?" I quickly partially screamed or yelled whatever you want to call it letting go of his hands and feeling all over my face and waving my hands in front of my face as a fan. "She didn't say anything bad did she? Oh god she did. What were you even doing at my house? When did you meet her?" I quickly bombarded him with questions my hands randomly finding there way to his thighs as I inhaled and exhaled very quickly probably very red at the moment.

He looked down at my hands and back up at my smiling and I quickly caught where my hands were and folded them together in my lap instead of on his.

"Sorry" I mumbled still embarrassed.

"It's okay," he laughed. "She didn't say anything wrong she was uh... really nice actually it was just the other day when we were watching Netflix and then I went downstairs to head home and there she was in the kitchen drinking coffee and so we talked." He shrugged still looking me intensely in the eyes probably searching for the emotion I was feeling right now.

"Talked? About what" I quickly crammed out.

"You. But like first what I was doing there and who I was you know the whole shabam when you see a stranger casually walking in your hallway" he said laughing making me laugh a little and then get back into game mode.

"She promised not to tell you I met you so that you wouldn't think I went behind your back and she wasn't being a snoopy mother or whatever.. but as your new locker partner I think were very close now," he laughed and joked at the end part. "I think we should tell eachother everything" he laughed some more.

"This is so embarrassing" I slapped my self and shook my head.

"Alexis, your mom cool besides if you don't want me to come in I'll wait out here, you said you needed clothes or whatever so I thought i would be nice and bring you home to get ready but you're kinda taking longer then I expected" He said reassuringly resting his hand on my shoulders looking into both of my eyes his beautiful blue ones pierced some what into my soul.

"But.." I said but he wouldn't let me finish.

"Alexis, you have 5mins and then I'll be dragging you out by your ponytail, if I want to take you out.. I will, and if I want you to hurry up and get dressed and stop being so bratty about your mom I'll make you, now go" he said sternly but wuicly jumping out the car and coming to my side and opening the door for me.

I started walking up the pathway to the front door of my house while hunter was leaning on the side door of his car, flopping his hand to tell me to keep going.

"Wait," I said stopping and walking closer to him so he could hear me.

"What now Alexis?" He said a little annoyed.

"Who's did you tell my mom you were to me" I said loudly but I'm a whisper form.

"Oh no one, just your boyfriend" he shrugged.

My eyes widen my mouth sprawled wide open, and I swear I could feel the redness in my cheek and my heart about to come blasting out my chest.

"MY WHAT?!" I screamed stuck in one spot.

"Alexis JUST GOOOO!" He yelled. Startling me so I started walking to the front door of my house scared for my life, god don't tell me now my mom thinks I have a boyfriend.

Screw you hunter, screw you.

I opened the door quietly but really there was no way of opening the front door quietly when we had one of those beeper things that tells you when a door or window to outside has been opened.

"Alexis, honey is that you?" I heard my mom call from around the corner.

"Uh Yeah Hey" I said walking into the kitchen as she sat near the sink with her head in some book and glasses on.

"How was school" she said closing her book and looking up at me.

"School was .. school" I said shrugging placing my back pack on the chair of the kitchen table.

"Alexis," my mom said taking off her glasses and placing them on the table. "It's rude too not invite people inside especially your boyfriend.. you weren't even going to introduce me too him" she said sternly now taking a seat at the table staring up at me.

How the hell did she even see him, fuck sakes.

"Mom.. I.. he's not my," I stuttered before she interrupted.

"No if's, and's, or but's I said invite him in" she said still sternly but more aggressive.

I walked to the front door opening it up and walking outside to the porch.

"HUNTER!" I yelled placing both hands on either side of my mouth trying to make my voice a little louder.

I got his attention and he stepped out of the car.

"What? What's wrong? Something happen?"He asked quickly walking up to me with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, You happened" I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand pulling him inside the house and shouting the door.