Mommys home

Short chapter

I stood outside my house.

I hadn't been here in awhile more than a month.

But I had important things to do and it I gotta lose some to gain some.

So here goes everything.

Unlocking my mothers front door I stepped into the familiar home as the front door began to beep and I tapped in the passcode.

""Alexis?"

An all too familiar voice rang as I walked into the kitchen.

The kitchen was different then it was before instead of the white and black old interior my mother had changed it too red and black.

"stress home decorating again?" I asked as I stretched my lips into what I assume would look like a small smile.

"I missed you so much honey" she walked towards me as she grabbed me in a hold.

In all honesty I hadn't missed her, but I am a good actor

I hope.

"I missed you too" I smiled as my arms dangled at my sides as she squeezed.

im lying, I had missed her but I haven't forgave her.

"Are you back? Did he hurt you? I told yo-" she began ranting as my leg started tapping the floor.

Here we go again.

Just breath, lex. Pretend.

"No mom we're fine! I came to work things out with you" I told her.

She seemed pleased about the last part and quickly ran to the living room yelling for me to follow along.

"Let's talk"

"I'm just going to dive right into it" I told her as I sat on the couch in front of her chair.

She nodded.

"My plan was to lie" I told her.

My mom looked confused so did I for that matter.

The plan was too come here, be nice too her and tell her I need some money for school.

But I decided to fuck that.

"Hunters in trouble and I need money too help him out of it."

She started moving in her chair as I watched her fingers fidget with each other.

"You want me to help him" she replied dumbfounded.

"I know you don't really like him right now because of his school choice in new york but you literally were obsessed with him-"

"Before my only daughter decided to run off with him for a month." My mother's facade dropped and she was back to her normal not extremely happy self.

"Yeah Before that, I guess. Please mom. You should see hunter face mom. I swear they might kill him, if he's gone I don't know what I'd do."

Tears started to brim my eyes as my mother's face softened and she came next to me on the couch wrapping her arms around me.

"See this is what I didn't want to happen." She rubbed my back

"Mom please not the time. I- I know I left and hurt you but you hurt me. I really love hunter, didn't you use to love dad?" I told her.

Had too play the emotional card or nothing would work.

But I do reminder my mother and father being close at one point until he turned a bit crazy.

"Yes lexis, once upon a time ago." She said.

A moment of silent rang through the air before she sighed.

"I'll help. how much?"

"2000"

"Tw- IM SORRY WHAT?!?"

Oh for god sake. Worst idea ever Alexis.