Chapter 7

tw/ mentions of abuse

I can't believe him!

He never told me that I held some sort of title in his pack? I can't do that! I can't be that! I'm a human for fucks sake! I don't belong to a title in a werewolf pack.

He sighs running a hand through his hair stressfully. "The Luna is the Alpha's mate," he simply says shrugging his shoulder. He says it as if it's nothing.

But I know there's more to it, if there wasn't there wouldn't be a title.

"What aren't you telling me?" I question lowly.

He growls, squirming uncomfortably in his chair. "The Luna is equal to the Alpha, though the Alpha has more power over his pack. The Luna has more of the respect." He hides his face with the palms of his hands, refusing to look at me. "She's the one that keeps the line of Alphas going." He almost whispers the last part.

But my anger just bubbles with the last sentence, "So what you're saying is that my only importance to you, to the pack, is to get pregnant?" I angrily seethe.

"No Willa, it's not like that-"

"Face it! I'm only here to have sex, and pop out babies! Why the hell did you not tell me this earlier?!" I scream at him and he flinches back with each of my words.

"I was going to, I really was. But then you passed out, and we had our moment just a few minutes ago. I didn't have the time," The volume in his voice raises.

"Didn't have the time my ass! What was it when you listened to my tragic backstory? When you comforted me after?! Were you just trying to get in my pants faster, by letting me vent to you?!"

"No! Willa-"

"Get out," I finally whisper feeling myself shake with all this anger.

He scoots closer to me, grabbing my hand. But I quickly rip it out from his hands, "I said get out!" I yell with all my might. Feeling my tone sound more assertive.

He whimpers quietly, searching my eyes for just a second before they harden. He grits his teeth angrily as he storms to the door. But right when his hand lands on the handle, he turns around slowly, "I don't think of you as a sex toy Willa. It's more than that," he says quietly. His mood changing drastically in just a second, before leaving me to seethe by myself.

I feel my skin crawling with fury, my lungs burning from the volume of my voice.

Ugh, why am I getting so angry lately?!

I've never felt this sort of rage. Hell I've never exploded over spilt pancakes, yet I did. Lately everything has been setting me over the edge and it's pissing me off! I'm not an angry person!

Though Greyson looked so sad whenever I was yelling at him. He kept trying to protest, but I just kept going and going not letting him get a word in.

Only if I let him testify himself, was he saying the truth?

I sigh stressfully running my hands across my face.

God, I'm such an idiot. Greyson sounded sincere when he was disagreeing to whatever I had to say in my moment of fury. I shouldn't be mad at him.

I sigh once again, getting up from my bed. What I find on the table beside the bed is a pile of clothes. Faye must of dropped them off while I was asleep.

But I'm still wondering why I'm not in a hospital gown. I mean that's what usually happens when you're in a hospital. I'm still in my gross clothes.