Chapter 37

"Sebastian!" I yell throwing food at him from across the table. He smirks chewing his food loudly.

Him and I are alone while everyone else is still sleeping.

This morning when I woke up Greyson was still dead asleep. So I decided to go for a run to change it up. When I went downstairs Seb was already there about to do the same thing.

So a few laps later, we start to eat breakfast.

There's no surprise that Seb is giving me too much information about his life.

"Willa, you don't understand." He puts his palm on the table to emphasis his words.

"No I-"

"I haven't had a girl over in months! Months!" He yells slumping back in his chair.

I laugh resting my forehead in my palm. "This isn't my problem Seb,"  I shake my head.

He points a finger towards me. "But you see, it is." I open my mouth to protest and ask why, but he holds up his hands to silence me. "Greyson didn't want to scare you off. He wanted you to feel comfortable or whatever."

He trails his words as I think through my words. Seb chews his food loudly waiting for me to respond.

"So you do everything Greyson tells you?" I challenge crossing my arms. His eyes narrow as he shakes his head in objection, swallowing his food quickly.

"He should," I hear from the doorway. Looking up I see Greyson strolling in, scratching the top of his head.

Seb's eyes close-he doesn't even need to turn around. "And I do." He agrees.

"You do not!" I laugh sitting up in my chair.

Greyson slams down in the chair next to me, rubbing his eyes. "I'm surrounded by children," he groans.

I raise my eyebrow looking to him. He makes eye contact sighing when he sees my expression. "I mean-" he sits up setting his arms on the table. "Willa is right."

I smirk patting his leg before resting back in my chair. "And good riddance Greyson, Willa is new the Alpha." Seb chuckles. "She's got you wrapped around her finger." Seb chuckles satisfied.

Greyson rolls his eyes ignoring Seb's remark. "Do you want to go into town today with me?" He asks turning towards me.

My eyes flicker to Seb momentarily as I watch him eat his food smugly, before I look to Grey.

I hum, smiling. "What's the occasion?"

Greyson opens his mouth to reply, but he's cut off. "Oh yeah, happy birthday by the way," Seb says smacking his shoulder.

My eyes widen as Grey sighs before smirking towards Sebastian.

It's his birthday today?

Oh wow, I'm a terrible mate.

Rubbing my eyes I groan, "I am the worst."

Grey chuckles rubbing my arm reassuringly. "No you're not, I just don't like to make a big deal out of it."

"Wait," Seb exclaims suddenly. "You're telling me that your own mate didn't know your birthday?" I growl looking up to him. "You really are the worst."

On impulse I grab my fork chucking it at him, my anger fuming. He catches it before I can make contact, making him smirk.

Great, I just inflated his ego even more.

"You gotta be quicker than that." I grab my knife ready to throw it before Grey grabs my wrist.

"Sebastian," Greyson groans rubbing his forehead with his free hand. "You're not helping this situation."