Chapter 35

My eyes flutter open to soft snores in my ear. I smile instantly as I remember everything from last night.

My cheeks heat up as I look at the wreckage surrounding our bed.

The dress I wore last night in pieces on the ground along with my tights.

Greyson's jeans ended up outside of the tent somehow. And the food is splattered out of the picnic basket because Grey hastily pushed off the bed.

I hug Greyson closer to my body as I look up to his face.

Raising slightly I plant a soft kiss on his lips to wake him. When I pull away I see his eyes slowly opening. "Good morning," I smile widely.

His eyes close again to the bright light of the morning sun, but he still smiles. "Morning," he breathes finally opening his eyes all of the way.

Lazily he blinks tucking my messed hair behind my ear to get it out of my face. "I could get used to this," he says softly. His voice still laced with sleep.

I chuckle quietly turning over to my stomach to get a better look at him. Propping myself up on my elbows. "Used to what?"

He smirks smugly placing his hand on my shoulder and running his fingers up and down my arm. "Waking up next to you," He smiles before leaning in next to my ear, "Naked."

Pushing him away my eyes instantly go wide. I drop my head, hiding my face as blush creeps up my neck.

I hear rustling in the blankets and then the sudden warmth of a finger under my chin, pulling my head up.

Greysons sat up exposing his bare chest. "You're too adorable," he coos before leaning in and kissing me.

It's brief but I still get lost in it. "I love you," I mumble against his lips, my eyes opening to look at him.

I smirk once I see the huge smile on his face. "Say it again," he teases.

Biting my lip to suppress my smile, I look up to him through my eyelashes. "I love you," I whisper.

Grey then suddenly smacks his forehead falling dramatically back on the bed. "I'm never going to get sick of you saying that."

I laugh shaking my head.

Suddenly my shoulder is pushed so that I'm laying down, only for weight to appear over me.

I raise my eyebrow as he smiles down to me. "How'd I get paired with someone as beautiful as you?" His voice is soft as he pushes hair away from my face.

"You're so cheesy," I breathe looking down to his lips.

Right now the mate bond is begging me to just kiss Greyson.

Most of the time I want to have control over the bond, but sometimes you just have to give into it.

This is one of those times.

I watch Greyson wanting him to just kiss me. When he makes no action, I growl softly. Being impatient I grab his face pulling it down and meeting him halfway.

He breathes deeply into the kiss as he runs his hands down the side of my legs

As it starts to get more intense and heated Greyson suddenly pulls away abruptly.

I growl pulling him back, though after just one more second of bliss he pulls away again.

Growling again stubbornly I look up to him as his eyes are dark and apologetic.

He smirks at my stubbornness. "As much as I want to stay, there's people waiting for us to get back." He sighs but quickly replaces it with a smug look. "I'm afraid if we keep at this we're going to be here all day."