Chapter 24

"I what?" I asked confused. I didn't even know I had the ability to mark Greyson.

He chuckles as his eyes lazily open and close. "You marked me Willa. You're making it known to everyone else that I am off limits. That I'm yours."

"I didn't even know I could do that," I whisper.

"Instinct took over. I've been without a mark for so long, so you just had to do it right now." He teases as I watch him struggle to stay awake.

I remember how drained I was when he first marked me. I'm guessing it had the same effect on him. "I'm sorry I didn't ask you first," I frown even deeper.

He smiles reaching up and lightly grabbing my jaw. He makes me go down to him until he pecks my lips softly. "You didn't need to ask because I'm already yours," He whispers against my lips before I see his eyes slip close. His hand falling from my face.

I bite my lip looking at his sleeping face for only a moment before I climb off of him.

Stepping off the bed I cock my head looking at the healing wound. It's slowly stitching itself back together as he sleeps soundly.

I walk into the bathroom fetching a towel, wetting it first before I walk back out.

I wipe off his bloodied skin leaving the reddened pillow under his neck. I don't want to pull it out from under his head.

Though as I look back to the spot where I bit him. I find it completely healed.

I smirk as I find a spot identical to mine. A pale grey just noticeable enough to see that its printed on the skin.

A crescent moon signifying that he's been marked.

That he's marked by me.

I roll my eyes to myself. All of this is just so bizarre. You don't just go around biting people you love.

I close the door behind me quietly as I walk down the stairs. I already know I'm not going to be able to sleep anymore.

My body wired and ready to run. But my mind telling me I need to go to sleep.

In this case my body is winning. So I'm getting food before dawn.

I shuffle to the fridge opening the door letting light stream through the dark kitchen.

Studying the contents I blink slowly.

"Late night snack?" A voice mumbles behind me making me jump spinning around.

I cover my rapid heart as I only see Seb's silhouette leaning his butt against the counter. His arms crossed looking exhausted.

"Don't do that," I breathe settling my pulse. "Why're you just standing creepily in the dark?" I retort closing the fridge forgetting about the snack.

He hums quietly as I watch him. "I had too much on my mind I guess," biting the inside of my cheek I wait to see if he wants to carry on his words. When he takes a deep breath I listen, "It was just weird seeing Rayan so aggressive. If she always acted like that I wouldn't of let her meet you."

My eyebrows scrunch at his words. It's strange seeing him so serious. Sebastian isn't a serious kind of guy.

It's silent as I continue to bite the inside of my cheek mindlessly, though he clears his throat making me look back up to him. "But you shifted for your first time tonight. How was that?" He asks and I had a feeling he was smirking smugly.

"Hell," I tell him simply earning a chuckle. But I suddenly remember we're both standing in the dark talking back and forth like weirdos.

So as he finishes his laughs I go to flip on the light. Blinking I get my eyes adjusted before turning back to him.

As I rest back into my spot I'm taken back as I see the color drain from his face.

In a split second Sebastian is in front of me. His hand pinching my chin as he looks concerned to my mouth. "Did Rayan get you? You have blood all over you mouth and chin Willa." His eyes narrow as he moves my head left in right checking for anything.

Closing my eyes I feel my face heat up instantly. That's definitely not my blood, but I could take a guess on whose it is.

I slowly take his hand off my chin cringing as I try and find words to tell him. "It's not mine," I breathe quietly.

Peeking through one eye I see his confused expression. Though I just close my eyes again as I find words tumbling from my mouth. "It's Greyson's." I rush sighing, "I marked him..." I trail wringing my hands together nervously.

Only when I hear a snort come from Seb do I feel my body go stuff and my face redden even more.

Reluctantly I open my eyes finding Seb smirking keeping in his laughter. "On your first night of being a wolf-" he pauses with a laugh, "-You mark your mate," Seb shakes his head laughing.

I press my fingertips to my temples as I let out a few stressed laughs. "Yeah, I didn't really know what I was doing until I was like doing it." I tell him sheepishly.

"A women who knows what she wants," Seb wiggles his eyebrows. Only to burst out laughing at my disgusted reaction, clapping his hands together hysterically.

I groan walking to the sink to clean off what is left over of the blood. Quickly wetting the paper towel in my hand "Oh come on. I mean the blood is like a hot vampire kind of look," he smirks smugly.

Quickly I hit his shoulder making it reel back with the force. He groans in pain as he grips it. "Easy killer. You're stronger now, and that actually hurt."

"Shit, sorry," I cringe wiping the remainder of my face. "Kind of forgot about that."

He shrugs, "You're alright. It'll get easier." Seb nods giving me a smile.

I flash him a smile trying to make it seem genuine. I mean, I personally don't think I'm cut out to be a werewolf.

I'm too weak.

Too fragile to be this powerful creature.

I'm not like everyone else.

"Piglet," Seb flicks my nose grabbing an apple from the basket behind us. On instinct I frown from the flick making his eyes light in childish excitement. "Don't stress. We'll make you the best at being a wolf. We got your back," he smirks before heading to the back door.

I roll my eyes his smirk growing as he heads outside. Watching him run for a few short seconds before he shifts into his wolf. Sprinting into the wooded area.

This leaves me to shake my head following his steps of eating an apple before I head back up to the room.

I finish it before I open the door only to throw the core in the bathroom trash as I tiptoe around the room.

As I walk back to the bed I see Grey patting the empty bed space beside him. His head shoots up looking for me in the darkness.

"Come lay," he says groggily before his head goes back to the pillow.

I simply smile as I lay down next to him. It only takes a second before he's clings around me pulling me unimaginably closer.

Even if my body isn't tired I'm still comfy laying in the same blankets surrounded by Greyson's scent.

So in the end I force myself to close my eyes which inevitably ends with me falling asleep.