Chapter 23

I struggle stubbornly in Greyson's grip until I hear a small gasp, followed by footsteps. "Grey Grey," Rayan suddenly cries making my blood boil. "My nose is all messed up, I can't smell anything!" She sobs.

I'll give her something to cry about. A growl starts bubbling in my stomach, "Wait." Greyson links me sensing my growl.

"At the moment you're not welcomed here. Maybe in a couple months you can visit again, but at this moment no. You're not welcomed," Greyson coldly states repeating to get his point across.

"But, listen-"

"No Rayan," he says coldly again.

Suddenly a growl rips through the air. It wasn't me, definitely wasn't Greyson as it sounded weak. "Listen to me god damnit!" There she blows. "That Wanda girl is not your mate. She's human Greyson, human! She's not fit to have an Alpha as her mate! If anyone's fit to be your mate it's me, not that disgusting tramp!" She explodes.

Rage bubbles inside of me, so much rage I feel like I'm on fire. In an instant my eyes heavily blink, and then I feel like I'm watching instead of living in the moment.

Greyson growls threatening, deathly threatening. It's so deadly Rayan whimpers, as does a little one from Amara and I.

It only takes a second for me to realize Amara is in control.

Oh no.

"Don't talk about her that way," Greyson says lowly and threatening. He challenges Rayan to continue, and to my luck. She does.

"You're insane if you think she's your mate! You haven't even mated with her yet! I bet you haven't even told the girl you loved her!" Amara struggles in Greyson grasp wanting to be let free. I'm going to kill her. Amara and i sharing the same though. "You and I have so much more than you and she does! Please baby, I love you so much."

That's it! I'm done with her and the words coming from her mouth.

I fuel Amara's anger even more, at this point we're steaming. You could probably see steam rolling out of our ears.

Suddenly she breaks from Greyson's hold as he's too busy growling at Rayan.

Marching right around Greyson seeing Rayan, we fume.

Rayan's confused for a half of a second as we pop into her vision. Though she recovers quickly.

Suddenly her claws grow from her fingertips in an instant, with such speed she swipes them but Amara is quick to step out of the way

Swingly her leg quickly, Amara kicks in Rayan's knee. The motion make her knee cap bend in the opposite direction sending her to the ground. This makes us smirk as she screams out in pain.

Sending out a cry she stands back up into one leg, swinging her fist. She intends to punch me but in a turn of events I see a streak of blonde hair rush across my vision.

Rayan's arms are quickly caught and pinned behind her, but the same thing happens to my arms. They're kept behind me like handcuffs were put on them, but in reality it's just Greyson holding mine. I then see Sebastian hold Rayan's. "Let me kill that bitch!" Rayan screams flailing in Seb's grip.

"You'll have to lay a punch on me first sweety," Amara yell back smirking.

She growls only making us smile even more. "Sebastian, take her back to her own pack now! She's not welcome here, not now, not ever!" He says in his demanding Alpha voice almost making me quiver in fear.

Ah, the famed Alpha voice that can make any wolf of the pack do whatever he needs. I've never heard it come out of Greyson's mouth.

"Yes Alpha," Seb quickly responds leading Rayan out of the house. She kicks and screams against him, but his grip is solid and strong.