Chapter 64

Willa's POV~

"How long do you plan on keeping me here!" I yell struggling against my restraints. This has been a sort of routine lately.

I've lost count of time, all I know is that its been days, maybe weeks since I've seen the sun. It's always dark down wherever I am. The only thing lighting the area are candles to set an ominous glow.

I can't deny that I've grown more aggressive ever since the black liquid has been injected into my veins regularly.

They laugh quietly as they move around items on the table. Making me ramble curses as they occupy themselves getting all of the serums ready to inject back into my blood.

I'm not sure what they all do. One stops me from transforming, another makes it so I can't link, but there's others that I can't name.

Then lastly they give me the umbra and let me process the drug alone before coming back later.

"We will keep you as long as we want, girl." Bahee chuckles darkly. "Have you given her your mark?" He then whispers under his breath to Flint. Though my ears perk to his voice.

"Mark?" I ask leaning foreword. "Don't act like I'm not here!"

"Calm my dear," Flint smirks peering over his shoulder before walking to me. He takes my arm gently inserting the different needles, making me growl in annoyance. Sure he's gentle here, but every other time of the day-  "When I mentored your mate, we had a game. Every time he refused or disobeyed, I would engrave an X into his collar bone."

"With wolfsbane," I finish for him.

"Ah you know," he claps his hands excitedly walking away from me. "So then you must know I have to do the same for you dear. You've been quite mean lately."

I laugh with no humor before rolling my neck. I'm mean? I'm the mean one? "Go to hell," I spit.

He shakes his head before turning around with an herb between his fingers that are covered in protective gloves.

He smiles walking closer to me. "Don't you dare," I press my back against the chair warning him.

"Oh," he drags a finger down my jaw. "But I do," is all I can hear before my collar bone arises with searing pain. My skin sizzling under the herb.

My screams are defining as he takes his time engraving the perfect shape. "Stop! Stop it!" I yell thrashing in the chair that I have been a prisoner to. Though Bahee is quick to hold my shoulders down keeping me still.

"There," He leans back inspecting his masterpiece. "Perfect," He smirks proudly after a couple more minutes of him making it look the way he wanted.

Once my shoulders are released I feel the sweat drip from my forehead, pants releasing from my lips. It only takes me a second to see the blood streaming from the wound.

I grind my teeth together knowing that it will be bleeding for a while longer. It will heal at the pace of a human.

Great.

"Bastards," I say under my breath looking down to the ground.

Though my head quickly gets whipped to the side with the force of a hand striking my cheek. The sound resonating around me. "I'm sick of that mouth of yours," Bahee fumes in front of me.

I roll my jaw before looking forward once again. "It's not my fault the umbra has made me irritable."

Gasping when a hand clamps down on my neck, he forces me to look up. My eyes wide, I see him holding the vial of black fluid. "You make it sound like you don't want it? Should I poor this dosage out?" He smiles.