Chapter 16

~A Week Later~

I have no clothes.

That's right, at this very moment I'm stood in Faye's closet in Greyson's giant fluffy bathrobe looking for an outfit for today.

I need my own clothes, a lot of Faye's clothes are too revealing for my taste. She can pull them off because she's gorgeous, and she looks stunning in them. But I just look like a figureless baby stripper when I try them on.

Standing there I ponder if this crop top would be too revealing even if I paired it with some high waisted shorts. The only thing I have to worry about is if my scars will show. Because heaven forbid my mark to heal scars.

"Damn girly, you've been here for two months and you still don't have any clothes to wear?" Faye walks in immediately picking me out an outfit.

"Well I don't know how I'm suppose to go to the store. It's not like I can just shift into a werewolf and run acres of land," I huff out crossing my arms.

She laughs handing me a plain black hoodie, and grey leggings. "Here, wear this." Ah she knows my style. "Look, we don't run everywhere we go. Sure it saves gas and what not, but we still have cars." She smiles as she readjusts her coral, tight crop top, paired with black short shorts. Ugh why can't I pull of an outfit like that?

That's right! Because I don't have the boobs and or butt to fill it.

And my scars would show.

"So," she continues. "We're going shopping today!" Faye says slightly jumping up and down. I smile widely at her, it took about damn time."Well go get ready!" She tells me giving me a little shove. "I'll be downstairs waiting."

As she leaves I almost don't want to get out of the warm rob Greyson has been lending to me. It reaches down to my ankles, and the arms pass my hands. But it still smells like him, I smile slightly. I gather the material in my hands giving it a sniff. I've always liked the way he smelt.

Quickly I run down stairs after brushing my long straight brunette hair, applying little amounts of mascara, and brushing me teeth. Finally I'm ready to get some clothes, clothes of my taste.

I meet in the kitchen where our little clique usually starts out the day together. Just eating breakfast, lunch, and sometimes dinner together. All of us finding something to talk about. But it mostly just falls back onto Greyson and I, saying that we show 'too much public affection.' Which for one, we don't. I make sure of that. Greyson on the other hand, would make out with me in front of everyone. He doesn't care.

"Good morning everybody," I smile setting myself into a seat across from Koda who's currently stuffing his face with sausage. He gulps it down like an animal, but to be fair he is half of one.

Sebastian walks behind me to gather a plate of his own, but he makes sure to ruffle my hair making it stick up. "Hey piglet," he smirks seeing how my hair has turned out.

Ever since he's heard my snort while laughing he's called me piglet. I slapped him hard on his chest the first time he called me that, but he just shrugged it off as if it was a baby hitting him.

Greyson wrapped his arms around me that day reassuring me it was cute, kissing my cheek sweetly. That had calmed me down, though I hated it anyways.

Speaking of Grey I haven't seen him in two whole days. I know that's not very long, but it feels long. Especially since I was in constant worry that Jared was going to come stalk me in the night like prey, and pounce. Faye and I had a little slumber parties since she saw the anxiety rising in my eyes.