Chapter 75

Sebastian's pov ~

With a grunt I kick in his leg making him scream and fall to the ground. My eyebrows furrowed I then look at him as he curses disgusting things at me.

It only takes me a second to swing my leg with enough force to hear his neck crack, and his body to fall on the ground.

Looking up to spot the others, they as well have their own person or multiple they're fighting.

Bahee's pack is fighting sloppily and uncoordinated which is what has been confusing me the most. Most just run around aimlessly and when they find someone from our pack, they go feral.

Turning, I catch the wrist of a girl who tried to swing at me from behind. Her eyes go wide as I look at her with a bored expression.

I press the pressure point in her hand making it unclench, and shake with tenseness. She makes an uncomfortable noise before trying to yank her hand from my grasp.

She seems more reluctant to fight me then the others. This could be an opportunity.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

She grunts before her eyes snap to mine. Bruises cover her face, one eye swollen shut.

I watch her carefully, waiting for a reply. Though when she takes her opposite hand swinging it, I catch it as well sighing.

That was a pathetic attempt.

Her eyes go wide as I step closer. "Tell me or," I tilt my head bending her wrists further back feeling the bone strain against my hold. "I break both of your hands."

She's still silent.

I raise an eyebrow, pressing again just before they snap. When I hear a noise of objection, I let up slightly. "We-" she pauses looking around noticing that everyone is too in to invested in their own fights to listen in. "We were just told to fight anyone who wasn't in our pack."

"That's it?"

She nods. "That's all I know," her voice shakes. She looks around slightly before her eyes land back to me. "So, I'm sorry."

I have no time to react once someone hops on my back, wrapping their arms around my head.

I grunt before losing my hold on her wrists. My head being forced to the right, hearing it strain. The girl takes it upon herself to swoop my legs sending me to the ground.

I pull against the force on my head making me clench my eyes. "Just do it!" The girl yells.

"He's resisting!" the guy on my back then says.

At this point all of this is just sad. They have no idea what they're doing.

Reaching up I paw at the guys arms, finding the spot where Silas told me to push. Once I find it I press down hard making his arms fall limp almost instantly.

I take the opportunity to flip him off my back colliding his body with the girl's. Turning my head slightly to the footsteps running behind me, I turn back around realizing who it is. "I came because I thought you needed help, but-" I smirk slowly standing up from my crouched position.

Willa stepping next to me, we look at the two as they  slowly recollect themselves. "You don't think I would've gone down that easy now?"

The guy panics as he can't lift his arms making me raise an eyebrow. What should we do now?

Almost in an instant the girl retaliates by running towards Willa. My face hardens as Willa takes a stutter step back at her switch in demeanor.

Attack me, sure I'll play along. Try to attack someone who I care about, well that's a different story.