Chapter 52

Woah, hello everybody. It's been quite a while since I updated, but don't worry I'm hoping to get back into the swing of it.

BUT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT I'm doing my first Q & A with characters and for that I need lotssss of questions. So please below, ask them a question and they might just answer it. Anything you want.

-Willa

-Greyson

-Koda

-Sebastian

-Faye

-Silas

-Bahee

Can't wait to see the questions you guys come up with, make 'em good.

See ya in the next update.

xoxo
—————————————————

Willa's POV~

"Hey, do you want to come train with the warriors and I?" Seb walks into my bedroom. I can barely see him through the darkness with the curtains pulled and sealed from outside.

I sigh looking up to the ceiling, only to shake my head no. "Willa, come on." He grumbles coming deeper into the room. "You can't do this to yourself. Greyson and the rest can handle themselves, this isn't the first time they've dealt with this."

He throws the covers off of me, shoving my lifeless body.

Ever since Grey linked Seb and I with an update, my body shut down.

There's a Plant Umbra outbreak. Over half of the pack is addicted. Five attacks have already been attempted on Grey and Koda, yet they've managed to somehow come out unscathed.

And that was only their first day there.

It might be a few more days before they come back and they're in danger every second they're there. Not to mention the warriors we're giving them. They're in danger too.

If they get even one cut from the infected, it could be a game over.

I'm just lucky that in my case, Jared was cooperative. I don't want to think about him, or that plant anymore.

But every time I close my eyes, every time I have a silent moment to myself I think and picture that day. The day I killed Jared, and it just makes me worry even more about the pack members in Bahee's territory.

My head rolls to the side with Sebastian's push. "If I didn't hear your heart beat, I would think that you were dead," he states annoyed. "Now get up, and stop wallowing in worry. Take your mind off of it."

He pushes me again, making me lazily move my head to the side so I can look at him.

The small smirk that was on his lips slowly fades into a frown. He slides his hand into mine, pulling me up.

Once I'm sat up he pats down my hair so it's not sticking up everywhere.

"You're coming, even if I have to carry you there."

For the first time in hours, a small smile cracks at the corner of my mouth. Rolling the kink out of my neck, I sigh.

He's right, I need to get my mind off of this.