Chapter 27

Greyson's POV~

I can't get this bloodied image of Willa out of my head.

It's haunting me. Sticking to the back of my brain like a bad memory.

Is that what's she's going to look like tomorrow? Will that be the new image stabbing my brain? Only I will be the reason she's bloody.

Clenching my pencil tighter in my hand I pause my drawing for a second.

Closing my eyes the image appears. I need to get it to go away.

So just like when a song is stuck in your head, you sing it. When an image is stuck, I draw it.

I don't get why she has to do the initiation in the first place.

As the Alpha I should just have the say and cancel it. But that would inevitably cause an uproar in the pack. Everybody claiming that it's not fair.

I take a deep breath as I hear the shower shut off making me open my eyes.

My pencil snapped in my hand, I unclench my fist. Lead dribbles off my palm along with the splinters of the pencil. It liters the vivid and morbid sketch making me frown.

I swipe off the pieces into the trash reaching for a new pencil to resume where I left off.

Once my pencil hits the paper the bathroom door opens. Willa pads out of the door dressed in the large fluffed robe.

It used to be mine but she claimed that for herself now. It may be way too large for her but she loves it.

It swallows her small body whole in the material.

Not to mention she looks adorable in it.

She drags her feet to the closet. Her movements groggy and slow, she turns on the light and walks in.

Once she's out of my sight I quickly continue my drawing, it makes me reflexively frown as I sketch it out.

Willa emerges after a few short seconds. She's clothed only in one of my shirts, she doesn't bother wearing shorts under it.

She makes her way back to the bed. Her tanned legs on display as she slowly saunters to me.

Blinking a couple of times I try to take my eyes off of her and back to the drawing. I do until she flops onto the bed beside me.

With her head buried in the pillow she lays upon her stomach.

I feel my breath hitch as the shirt rides up slightly exposing her underwear hidden beneath. Mate with her Greyson! Jax screams in my head as I'm staring at the material sticking out beneath the shirt.

I feel my eyes start turning into their lustful color, as I think of things one shouldn't be thinking of.

I reach out to her instinctively wanting nothing other than to mate with her right now at this very moment. Just to feel her underneath me, to feel her squirm as I place my lips onto the crescent mark on her skin.

But I can't do that. She's not ready, and I need control.

I need control of myself.

So as my hand reaches out for her I take the shirt between my fingers pulling it down to cover her underwear. I then proceed to reach for the blankets bringing them up to cover her up.

A small smile graces my lips as I see her emerald eyes looking up at me as I finish pulling the blankets up to her shoulder blades.

"Thank you," she whispers.