Chapter 20

Who is exactly is this and why is Greyson so excited to see her?

Koda runs over to an end table fetching clothes for Faye and Seb. He throws Faye a huge tee, and tosses Sebastian a pair of shorts. I turn away from them as they change, eyeing Greyson as he just now set that girl down. Koda then goes in for a hug.

I wish I could say she was ugly and haggard, but I can't because she's stunning.

Her fiery red hair ignites in the light as it curls perfectly falling over her shoulders. Her freckled face lights up as Koda hugs her tightly. Her teeth are perfectly aligned, white as can be. I mean her makeup and outfit is even perfect. She's wearing a beautiful white dress decorated in yellow flowers.

Can I hate someone off of first impression? Maybe.

Suddenly Faye and Sebastian run past me. Seb even bumps my shoulder as he runs towards Rayan. Does he turn around and acknowledge that he just ran into me? No.

I swear I'm invisible or something.

They both take turns hugging her smiling widely. "It's so good to see you guys!" She says too happily.

I grimace slightly, "You're staring." Greyson links me.

Blinking rapidly I take my eyes off of her and to Greyson. He smirks giving me a knowing look, "Oh really?" I deadpan.

I don't give a shit if I was staring.

So instead of staring at Rayan I stare at him. It's better this way, my eyes don't burn from anger.

Greyson stares right back at me, a staring competition across the room and I wasn't losing.

I'm not going to blink even when I see Rayan look over to Grey following his line of vision all the way to me.

She then gives me a look of disgust as if I was a dirty old man with missing teeth.

I blink.

"I win again," he remarks.

"Shut up," I tell him earning a little chuckle.

But then both of our eyes travel to a now staring Rayan. She studies me, sniffing the air. "Grey Grey who's this?" She innocently asks as if i can't speak for myself.

Stop calling him Grey Grey. It sounds like a dumb pet name. He may be a wolf but he isn't a domesticated dog.

"Um," he starts as he walks towards me. I don't take my eyes off of her dull green eyes that hide away all of her emotions.

Though suddenly Greyson places his hand upon the mark on my neck, I stiffen getting ready for a shiver to release through my body. That's until I hear, "Don't react, don't react Willa." He says it so seriously my body refuses to let out a shiver, a sound, a fluttering of eyes. Nothing.

But it's damn hard to contain as fire is pulsing through my body. "This is Willa," he lightly steers me towards Rayan until I'm standing right before her. She studies me intently.

As she does so I can see the trio standing together on the other side of her. Faye stands in the middle as she lightly hits the boy's shoulders. Their attention is pulled to her as she slyly points a finger to the base of her neck, and then motioning her eyes back to me.

The boys see what she's saying and look over to me, their eyes snapping quickly to Greyson's hand covering my very noticeable mark in this tank top. I see their eyes go wide, until Rayan speaks up. "She's human, and she knows?" Questioning Greyson yet again like I can't understand English or something.