Chapter 61

Greyson's POV~

"You're sure they're not in Bahee's territory?" I fall back in my chair, running stressed fingers through my hair.

It's been hours since they've been taken from the territory. Hours of panic, anger, sadness, and thoughts of revenge. All of it.

Whoever took them covered their tracks better than anyone I've seen before. Their scents are masked completely. There's little to no evidence of footprints walking around or through the territory.

It's almost like they've completely vanished.

I was sure they were going to be somewhere in Bahee's territory. The spies we sent there said that nothing has been mentioned.

They haven't seen any of them.

It doesn't make sense. No one else would take them. It has to be Bahee.

"Grey, I've double checked with our spies countless times. They said no," Sebastian rests against the door frame. He rubs his eyes tiredly as he glances back to me.

"Tell them to look again," I grumble.

"Look again?"

"Did I stutter Sebastian? I said, tell them to look again." My words grind between my teeth as I sit up straighter.

He does the same, standing from the door frame. "Greyson, if we're going to find them we need to start looking other places. Looking in one spot won't solve anything."

"Damnit Sebastian!" My voice echos off the walls, as I slam my fist onto my desk. Papers flying in the process as I do so. "If I told you to fucking talk to your men, go fucking talk to your men."

My eyes daringly shine gold as my hair stands on end. This isn't the right time to be testing me, and he knows it.

"Look, I'm worried too Grey! You are not the only one!" Seb raises his voice at me which makes my jaw clench in rage. "Our best friend Koda is out there, with his mate. And Willa-" he pauses as I flinch instinctively back when he mentions her name. "Willa is somewhere out there too. I want to find them as quick as we can and as much as you do. But I don't think they're in Bahee's territory."

"Are you guys okay?" Faye walks in quietly looking concerned. Eli following closely behind.

I keep my mouth shut looking down, Seb sighs softly. "They're not in Bahee's territory, so now we don't know where to look."

"I-I don't know where else they'd be," Faye's voice quivers.

My eyebrows raise slightly once her face scrunches in sadness. I can't tell you the last time I've seen her cry. She's usually the one who hides her emotions rather than showing them.

She turns to Eli clinging onto his body tightly. I look away when I start to feel jealously scratch up my throat.

Must be nice to hold your mate and tell them that it'll be okay. Must be nice to relish in their scents.

I wish I would've gone with her to find Koda and Silas.

She would still be here now if I would've just trusted my instinct.

She would still be be next to me.

Sighing I rub my eyes softly. I need to think of other places they could be.

I hiss suddenly, as my back twinges with pain.

"Grey?" Seb asks, stepping closer to my desk. "What is it?"

The pain starts to reside as I look up to him. My eyes growing slightly.

Please tell me this isn't what I think it is.