Chapter 15

"Alright, let's get you to the bath because you smell." He jokingly states when it gets too quiet. This making me grimace, but smile simultaneously.

But then as he starts to get up he tickles beneath my chin, and I know that he meant it as a cute gesture.

But that's what Jack always did.

I know I know, I shouldn't be thinking about that bastard. But I still haven't told Greyson about what happened that night. Why I ran into the woods.

It pains me to even think about it, to dwell on that part of my life once again. The sad and depressing part.

Only if I could stay living in the moment. But, he has the right to know.

"Wait Grey," faintly I call out grabbing his hand as he was already on his way to draw the bath. Opening my wide doe eyes, I look up to him.

Furrowing his eyebrows he sits back down next to me. I sigh, running my hands over his that I still have clasped. "Look, I never told you why I was in the woods that night."

"I thought you were camping?"

I sit up abruptly even if my head is screaming at me to lay back down. "I was, but there's more to it. Things I should've told you sooner, but I was too scared to say."

"You don't have to if you're not ready," he tells me smiling.

But I have to tell him this. This is the one thing I haven't told him, after everything.

Shaking my head slightly, I frown making his smile turn down into one as well. "The night that I stumbled onto the pack's territory I was camping. It was a trip my best friend Addie-," I cringe slightly at her name. "-had planned. So us and a couple other girls and boys including m-my boyfriend Jack." I choke out. Just saying his name out loud triggers memories. Some good, but all ruined because of that one night.

I take my attention to my lap, fearing tears will come out. Though suddenly Greyson growls lowly. I feel as if it echoes and rattles my bones by how threatening it sounds. But it doesn't frighten me, just makes me question. Why is he growing?

He grabs my shoulders pulling me towards him, wrapping me into a possessive embrace. "Mine," he grounds out.

"Ex-boyfriend," I quickly correct myself. This earns me a smile against my temple, which he now pecks a kiss onto. "The first night we got there-," I continue. "Everyone was drunk besides myself. I've never been much of a drinker, and getting drunk in the woods doesn't sound very appealing to me," I laugh dryly. "But it was chilly and I needed to get a jacket from the tent, so Jack offered to walk with me." Greyson growls at the mention of Jack's name, but he keeps it quiet enough to not interrupt my story.

"When we got into the tent, Jack had different things in mind than getting a jacket. He wanted to have se-sex." I burrow my head deeper into Greyson's chest, finally feeling tears form in my eyes. "I told him to stop because I didn't want him to see my scars, I didn't want pity from him. But that ended up with him yelling in my face and storming out of the tent. So then I just sat in the tent, questioning our relationship. Questioning everything." A tear strolls from my eye, but is quickly absorbed from Greyson's shirt that I'm currently pressed against.

"After many minutes of hiding, I decide to leave the tent to confront Jack. But as I reached the others I found Jack, a-and Addie my so called best friend making out. He even called her babe," I laugh though there is not humor in my voice. "So I feel as if this has been going on for a while. So I ran. I ran as far away from them because I'm a coward, because I couldn't face the two people that meant so much to me, stab me right in the back. And soon enough I was found by your warrior wolves, and taken here. You know the rest of the story," I bitterly say the last part. Though I'm not even mad about it anymore. What happened that night is in the past. But it brought me to Greyson. To Faye, Sebastian, Koda. All of these amazing people.