Chapter 1

It's been 4 years, 4 years of tranquility. Helena was right about having separated us. I can do what I want and I've even gotten over the damn woman.Since we parted I'm going to make constant visits to my Adri and from time to time Helena and I talk, in fact, I think we're good friends, we tell each other and when one has problems the other helps solve them.

"I do not miss her like I thought she would, in fact I do not miss her at all," I said to myself.

I walked to Tim's office because this time I was going to play the role of Willy Wonka in his new film and the voice of one of his characters in an animated film, in which Helena would also work, so I would see her for a while.

I already wanted to see her to tell her what happened to me the night before and that she would tell me something about Adri.

I knocked on the door and heard a "forward" inside. When I opened the door I saw Tim sitting and smiling.

-Hello Johnny - he said cheerfully

-Hi Tim

-Well, here we are. I need to start the recordings as soon as possible.

- Tim is fine - then I saw that he had a sly smile on his face

- What's wrong?

Tim chuckled and said:

-I see you have not noticed- shaking his head while saying it.

-Direct to the point, Tim. Tell me what you have to say.

-It's good friend- he said mockingly- Helena has started dating someone.

-And? - I said irritably- How does it affect me? - Stop pretending Johnny, I know it bothers you ... Well, I just told you about this. You can leave if you want or ... or tell me how you feel about it- he said trying to suppress laughter I took the first thing I saw and threw it at him - Fuck you, Tim. It does not bother me at all - I left his office but I heard his laughter from outside. I went to Helena's house. Today I had to visit Adri and I would also take the opportunity to know if what Tim told me was true, just to know, nothing more.