Chapter 18

POV Helena

I bit my lip nervously, I did not know how to tell him.

-What do you want me to do for you?

-I want ... I want you to be like a father to this baby. I want you to give your last name, but this if Edward does not want to recognize he- I sighed. I felt stupid, I should not do this- I also want ... topretendtobethefatherofthebabyinfrontofmyfamily- Well, now I feel more idiotic than ever. He was silent for a long time - Forget it, Johnny. I'd better tell the truth, it's very stupid of me to try to cover this in this way.

-Why do you want me to pretend?

-Because my family did not know I was with Edward, I never introduced him to them and I do not want them to get mad at me- I said with my head down

- They would never get mad at you, you are an adult - I felt that I was taking my chin - and you are the princess of your family, you are the spoiled of all - he smiled shyly at me.

-You're right-I smiled - Thank you

-Why?

-For never get away from me, for supporting me at times like this. Thank you

-Your welcome. Now you know why I do it - my smile faltered. I really did not want to give him false hope.

-Johnny, I do not want to give you false hopes.

-And you do not. The only thing I need is for you to let me be part of your life. Helena, let me enter your heart. I do not expect you to love me in the near future but at least let me do my fight to get you to love me. I want to make you forget all the past ...

-Nothing can be forgotten, Johnny ... At least you amnesia of course

-I know, but that you overcome all the past, all the pain that Edward and I caused you. Please. -His words touched something inside me.

- I do not know- I found myself saying.

-Thank you, Hel- I listened excitedly and hugged me tightly

-Why? I have not answered yes.

-That doubt is enough for me, that you give me a guideline that you feel something small for me at least- it left me speechless - When do you think to say it? - he asked me without letting go.

-To Adri I think it would be a good thing to do it tomorrow, to my family within a week and to Edward I'm not sure, but it will not be so soon.

-How much time do you have?

-About a month- I bit my lip nervously- spent a night before I realized about Edward.

-From when do you know?

-Last night. I was 3 weeks late and I had a pregnancy test and it came out positive.-He looked at me with doubt- do not look at me like that. Why do you think I walked away from both when I went to an "errand". I already have it confirmed.

-Well, that changes everything. So, that's why you decided to leave your room- I just nodded.