Chapter 20

POV Johnny

Helena was not showing up yet, I was calling and her cell phone was dull. I was worrying too much because it was already past dinner time. I was walking around the room trying to calm my nerves but without any result. After waiting for more than an hour, my cell phone rang and it was a video call from Helena. I quickly answered and I was surprised and at the same time I was frightened by the sight that greeted me, Helena was with her naked chest prostrate on a table, her hands were tied is God knows what (I could not identify what was tied) I was standing on her feet and his body formed an "L" on the edge of the table.

-What the hell? - I asked in the state of Shock- Helena, you hear me? - In response I received his sobs.

-Johnny- She moaned pathetically -Help me, please- he answered in a broken voice.

-What's happening, Helena? - I asked worried

-Nothing's wrong, Johnny- I heard someone's voice: Edward.

-Let her go, stupid.

-No! - He screamed- No no no, that's impossible, she is the love of my life- He sobbed- She is mine and she will stay with me.

-Edward, let her go- I tried to reason with him- She will never love you if you hold her like this ... Let her go and I promise you that nobody will accuse you of anything- He laughed without humor and finally gave his face to the camera of the cell phone. -You do not understand right? -He shook his head in denial- if I let her go, she will come back with you and I can not allow that ... You do not understand that she is mine ... Besides who would want to let go of this goddess of a woman- I saw how He approached the table where Helena was tied, approached and landed behind her- With this ass- I saw how he touched without a shame Helena's ass and moaned at the same time and I also saw how Helena closed her eyes and let his tears came out- I guess you must miss that- he spoke in a hoarse voice- but it's mine

-Let her go Edward. She does not deserve this - I let my tears spill.

-Oh! - he said with amusement- Well, so you can see that I'm good people ... I'll let you see every part of his body for the last time and memorize them well Johnny because it will be the last time you'll see her.- I denied with the head and he let out a laugh- Yes, Johnny. She and I are going to disappear from your sight ... But let's forget this, I'll give you your consolation prize. -With that he approached where Helena was tied and released her. He grabbed her hair and put her completely standing in front of the camera. -Just look at those breasts, Johnny.-He kneaded them hard and I saw Helena try not to let out any sound of pain he caused. -Everything in her is perfect.

-Oh!- He said as if he had just remembered something. -What you should miss most is her pussy, but I can not show it to you- -he shook his head- it's exclusively mine.

-Don't you dare to hurt her- I hissed- Do not you dare hurt her because she ...- but Edward had cut the call. I hit my fists on the wall in frustration. What is happening to her is my fault, she asked me to accompany her and I did not want to. That was what hurt me the most. How would you say this to Adri?