Untitled Part 29

POV Johnny

It was time to talk to Adri about his "Boyfriend" Max. Since a few days ago I started to detest this Max, my princess talked more with him than with me and that destroyed my heart. I listened to her talk on mobile almost everything in the day, I do not understand why they talked all day if they looked at the school almost every day. It was exasperating, to such an extent that I considered taking away his cell phone, but that would make things worse. Also at first I was like that with her mother, I called her at home every moment, but with time she did not do it that much anymore, do not get me wrong, I just realized that she also had her social life and that her life It just revolved around me. I just hope Max realizes soon.

-Adri- I knocked on her door- Can I come in? - after a few moments of silence she answered- Come in

-We need to talk- I said bluntly

-About?

-Your boyfriend- when I said that I saw her blush. I sat next to him on the bed

- What about that?

-I do not know, tell me- I looked at her out of the corner of my eye

- I do not know either

-...

-...

-This does not lead to anything. How long has this happened? How long have you two been together?

-From a week ago, you know we were best friends and then that led us to be something else. He is an extraordinary boy, one of the best guys I've ever met.

-One of the best guys? - I looked at her and raised an inquisitive eyebrow

- You're the best, dad.- We both laughed after his comment and we hugged.

- Are you upset? - she asked timidly on my shoulder.

- No I'm not. You just have to take care of yourself, I do not want anyone to hurt you - we separated a little.

- I know, but do not worry. You learn from mistakes, right?

-Yes, but there are mistakes that are too serious and persecute you all your life. You must know that I will always be with you, no matter what happens.

-Thanks, dada- I just kissed his forehead and I get up of the bed to leave the room

--------------------------------------------

Margaret was supposed to have arrived more than an hour ago to talk once more about Helena, but she did not appear anywhere. Finally I decided to call her to find out what happened. After 2 attempts he finally answered.

-Margaret?

-Yes? - It was heard on the other line.

-Where are you?

-What? Something happens?

-I was waiting for you.- I answered indignant

-Oh, right. I forgot, but still could not go, they called me from Brighton because they have important information and I have to see personally to see if it is true.

- Really? - I asked hopefully

-Yes, there are supposed to be important clues, I need to see to know what can be done.

- But did not they say something to you? - She remained silent for a few seconds.

-Johnny, they told me that they found a cabin that supposedly belonged to an elderly couple, about 5 months ago they reported missing and I suspect that Edward could have been there.

-Does that mean there's nobody in that cabin?

-Exactly, but in the same way I must go to observe the place. That is all I have. Goodbye, Johnny

-Goodbye and Thank you Margaret.

-You are welcome, Johnny