Chapter 33

It had been several months since we began our relationship with Helena, everything was going very well, but we still did not make love and every time we got a little heated Helena stopped us, either inventing an excuse or separating sharply. But it always ended the same: she ran away from the room and slept with Adri.
I understood her after what Edward did for no reason, but I wanted to make her understand that I was not Edward, that I really loved her and I would not like to hurt her, but she never liked to talk about it.
Today Adri was going to sleep in a friend's house and that meant that the house was left alone to Helena and me.
I had planned a romantic night where I was going to take everything to the next level.
I entered the room and heard the shower running water, I touched the bathroom door.

-Helena?

-Mmm? - I heard he made it through the door.

-You'll come out of the bathroom?

-I've just started Can you prepare dinner please? - Her voice was eating nervously, deep down I knew that what she really wanted was for her not to see her naked.

-Of course

-Thank you love.

I left the room and put my plan in motion, I took all the preparations to the backyard at full speed to be able to finish on time.
I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs, I quickly hurried to intercept her on the way.

-I have a surprise- I said with a shy smile

- You did not burn the kitchen? Right? - she said suddenly worried. I just laughed.

- Of course not. Just close your eyes- I'll tie a blindfold in your eyes to make sure you do not see anything.
We were walking slowly, nor did I want him to trip over anything on the road.

-Johnny- he laughed- What is all this? Mmm?

- You will find out- I whispered in his ear- Here you are- I untied the bandage- Open your eyes, princess.- she opened her eyes slowly and gasped

-Johnny! This is very beautiful - and I thought I was satisfied with all the things I had done. The garden had lights on all sides, the table in the center with a bouquet of daisies on it.

-Thank you. For the compliments Hel, but all this is for you- I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me, a big and very beautiful smile.

-Thank you, Johnny- kissed me quickly on the lips.

-We eat, my lady? -I took her hand and directed it to the table

-Of course, I want to prove what you cooked tonight.

I went to the kitchen and took the food out of the oven and placed it with a bottle of wine on a table with wheels so I could take it to the garden.

-Here we are- I said to Helena when I looked at her.

-This looks delicious- she said excitedly, sometimes it was nice to see how she reacted with small details, it was like seeing a girl receiving the gift she wanted for Christmas- We will have to wait for her to taste delicious- she said with a dirty laugh.

- One thing if it's safe, Hel .- I saw with a raised eyebrow- there is nothing more delicious than me- I put my hands on my hips doing diva pose and apparently that made Helena laugh a lot because it could not be controlled.

- You have to eat better, Johnny- he said after minutes of laughing- The food is going to cool down.

-Oh, true- I served the food on her plate and she gave me a grateful smile.
We talked about everything and nothing in the whole dinner, but I knew that at any moment I should ask.

-Helena, we need to talk- I cleared my throat awkwardly. She looked at me scared.

-Bloody hell,Johnny. We do not have a serious relationship and you want to finish it? - It sounded totally scared

-How do you think that? I would not have done all this for nothing. I'm not that cruel- She lowered her head in shame

-I just thought, since we have not had anything at all, that you had bored me- he said as if he was ashamed. I just laughed and she looked at me with a frown - What are you laughing at?

- Hel, really do you think I've waited so long just to sleep with you when I want? - I said sweetly

- That's what couples do, that's what we used to do when we were

- Is that your concern? Do not worry I'll have to wait for anything, until you're ready. Although that does not mean I will not try it once in a while.

She smiled sweetly at me.

-Back to the topic. Helena, Well, you are the owner of my heart and I feel that next to you I am capable of anything. We have a lot to live and share- I knelt in front of her- That's why, Helena Bonham Carter, will you marry me? Please tell me that yes-I see some doubt in your face - put your hand on me without hesitation, tell me yes.