Chapter 7

It was 1 o'clock in the morning and Helena still did not appear "Ha, and she said that that man did not want her in his bed". 

I went to the window one last time to watch when she appeared. I spent about 10 minutes looking down the street until I saw a car stop in front. First Helena came out and then a hurried Ed came after her, I rolled my eyes internally, it is clear that she is upset and that means that 'dating' did not go well. I smiled to myself with just the thought. I kept watching and I saw that they were talking about something, I did not listen to a part of the conversation I just listened to:

- You say it seriously? - Hopefully asked

- Of course

- Oh, Helena - cupped her face with his hands- Can I kiss you? - Then I saw how he kissed Her, to my Helena ... I mean Helena. Well, yes, she is mine I was the first man in her life, so we can say that she is mine.

"This can not be happening" I thought "They can not be a couple, I do not want them to be"

I heard that the door closed and I went to the entrance. There I saw her smiling as a silly schoolgirl.

- I see that you did well in that date- I said with poison in my voice. I saw that she frowned and saw me confused. - Yes. I think it's the most logical thing -She snapped - get out of my way Johnny I'm tired and I want to go to sleep.

- Well me too. I'll go to Adri's room

- Perfect

While I was going to her room. I started to think, did I really stop loving her? But if the answer was no. What was the reason why I felt jealous? The realization hit me and I found out that I really could not forget her and that even on my nights out I was looking for women who looked a lot like her. Well, I'm still in love with her, I accept it. But I want her with me not with someone else. I realized it was time to get it back ... but not today. At this moment I am very sleepy and my face is not kept that way for nothing. It was time to sleep. But when I got to Adri's room it was locked. I played several times but nobody opened. I frowned, that's very strange. Well ... I have no other options, I'll go to sleep with Helena. That thought makes a smile cross my face. When I reached her door, I opened it without warning and I heard the water in the bathroom, Helena was taking a bath. I took the opportunity to go to bed without her seeing me. Minutes later she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I saw her and was about to take off her towel, but I did not want her to think that I wanted to see her (well, if I wanted to but could not) so I made my presence clear by clearing my throat. She turned slowly and saw me. At first I had a frightened face, then a relief face and finally an angry face.

-What are you doing here? - she whispered-shouted to me. I laughed. -You see, Adri's room is closed and she does not wake up when I knock on her door and the guest rooms, well, I do not know, but I think they are closed- I answered as if it were nothing. I smiled to myself.

- Well, I do not know if you know but there is something called keys. They are objects that get into the lock and magically the door is unlocked- he said sarcastically. He started to look for something in the drawers near him, then I saw him frowned- Huh, they're not here- she said confused. She looked at me and said - but do not worry there's a nice armchair outside. You can occupy it or sleep on the floor.

I buried my head in a pillow and murmured, -The chair is very uncomfortable. Do not worry, I'll sleep here. -I pulled a blanket and covered my chin.- Come, lie down here.- I patted the other side of the bed and she narrowed her eyes.- Come on, we're friends. Remember? Do not think I want something with you. Only, come and lie down. We'll sleep like friends. -She nodded and I smiled.

- But first I'll put on my pajamas. I need you to lock yourself in the bathroom until I tell you.

- Ok- I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. 15 minutes passed until she spoke to me.

-Ready, you can go out- I heard her on the other side of the door. I left and when I saw her I had to stifle my laughter. She was wearing pajamas that consisted of baggy pants and shirt with a pattern of bunnies and a hat with rabbit ears that was attached to the shirt.

- What? - Irritated asked

-Not- I suppressed the laughter again- I only thought that you would wear one of those scandalous nightgowns that show almost everything of you- She glared at me with her eyes

- What part of I put on my pajamas, do not you understand? - She snapped very annoyed.

- Ok, ok- I raised my hands in defeat. She just laughed
-Well, let's go to sleep We both went to bed and covered ourselves with different blankets

-Good night, Helena

- Sweet dreams, Johnny - She closed her eyes. And I saw that she was falling asleep.

-Helena- I touched her shoulder

-What? - replied sleepy

- If it's 2 o'clock in the morning, it would not be good night, I think it would be good morning. -She kept her eyes closed and hit me on the shoulder- Shut up. Let me sleep. Whatever you want to talk about tomorrow we discuss it, my love, -she said in a sleepy whisper. My heart jumped when I heard her call me her love. HER LOVE!
-Well, pet. Rest- I kissed his forehead
-Mmhm

It's night ... I mean, this early morning will be long.