Chapter 12

POV Helena

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light that entered the room. Moaning I snuggled closer to the body next to me, I looked at his face and smiled. He really looked calm while he slept and I would dare to say he looked beautiful with his hair falling messily over his face. I put one of the strands behind his ear and he quickly opened his eyes that were a green that made me melt every time I saw him.

- Good morning- he gave me a smile that practically covered his face and kissed my forehead.

-Good morning- I replied giving him a kiss on the chest. He ruffled my hair and I smiled at him

-Helena? - He told me running his fingers around my waist.

-Hmm? - I answered with my eyes closed and my face hidden in his chest.

-I would not bother to wake up like this every day of my life- I smiled before his words and I raised my face to give him a long and passionate kiss on the lips. I went to his ear and whispered: - It would not bother me either- I returned to kiss his lips, his grip tightened on my waist and I sat on him astride . He kissed my neck and my clavicle and I moaned. But he stopped abruptly and I looked at him confused. He laughed at my reaction and pulled me to his chest again. He buried his fingers in my hair and started talking.

- As much as I would like to make love to you, again - pinched my nose and I hit him on the shoulder playfully - I need to tell you something I should have done the night before.

- Go ahead, Ed. Talk ... you know I love listening to you talk, scream or any sound that comes from you.- We both laugh at my comment. He became serious and began to speak softly, his voice felt soothing towards my senses.

-Helena, I have known you for almost 6 years, I have loved you for 5 years, we have been together for 4 years, you have loved me for 3 years, for two years I have protected you and this last year you have taken care of me in all this. I love you more than anything. And yesterday you gave me the best night of all by giving me your soul, as you said - I bit my lip to try to suppress my tears. But he took my chin to force me to see him and continued his speech- Helena, I love you and I want you for me forever ... not only as my partner, but also as my best friend, counselor and as the guardian angel you have been until now. That's why I'm asking you. Will you marry me? - I kept seeing his eyes that were full of love and longing.

-Yes- whispered- Yes, yes. Of course I will marry you - the emotion in my voice was indescribable. My tears left my eyes and I kissed his lips, he returned the kiss and took my face in his hands. I separated from his face and got up from the bed to dress hastily.

- What's wrong? - asked worried

-As much as I'd like to be with you in that bed- he began to laugh very loudly, I frowned- but I left my daughter with the nanny and how should I leave her to school. I can not stay here- I hurried to get dressed and I said goodbye to Ed. Luckily my house was not far from Ed's and in 10 minutes I had arrived. I entered my house quickly but the time was not enough to give me a bath so I just changed my dress. I went to the living room to wait for Adri, but when I arrived she was already there.

-Good morning, Mommy- he greeted me effusively before giving me a crushing hug.

- Good morning love. How are you? - He released me from his embrace

-Fine. And you? What time did you come last night? - I felt my face heat up with embarrassment.

- Well- I answered nervously and swallowed- is that I did not come last night. I returned about 40 minutes ago- I answered nervously- In fact I wanted to talk to you about that, but it's already late so I tell you in the car- She narrowed her eyes and said:

-It's okay.

We left the house and got into the car. I took a breath and started talking

-Adri?

- Mom? What did you want to tell me?- I bit my lip nervously but in the same way I spoke -You know Edward and I have been together for 4 years. Do not?

-Yes ... Did you end up with him? - he asked with hope? Or, well I could not determine what his emotion was.

-Do not. Quite the opposite - I felt that a silly smile formed on my lips - he has asked me to marry. Is not it great?- I saw that his face lost its smile and saw me with a frown.

- Did you say yes?

-Of course- I stuttered

- How can you do this, huh? Why are you getting married? He does not love you. If he asked you to marry, it's because you slept with him last night

- Do not say that, young girl. We both know that if I do it- I tried to sound calm- You were the one who made us leave the first time- I kept focusing my eyes on the road.

- Yes, and that's the worst mistake I've made. I should not have made them both come out - an awkward silence fell on both of them and none dared to break it. We arrived at the school and she turned her face towards me.

-I hate you, Helena- he spat. My heart broke when I heard his words- I hate you and if you marry him I will never forgive you. Mark my word if you do, not see me again- my tears overflowed and I took her hand but she walked away.

- Adri! Please! - I begged him. But she opened the door and got out of the car. I stayed inside with my heart broken. I cried until there were no more tears and I went to the house