Chapter 21

POV Helena

After Edward finished the call, he came quickly to me and took in his hands strands of my hair, dragged me to a room while on the road I cried and begged him to let go. When we entered the room he threw me hard on a bed, in that moment I realized what I wanted to do at that moment and closed my eyes to try to stop my tears. He climbed onto the bed and placed his legs on either side of my waist, took my jaw in his hands and forced me to see him.

-I love you, my love- he said and put his face to mine and began to run his nose all over my face- at this moment you will be mine again, you will see- he said in a broken voice.

-Don't do this, please- I begged vehemently- You could hurt me or the baby- I said thinking that maybe telling him about my pregnancy would make him stop. I looked into his eyes and saw surprise in them, but quickly changed to anger and hatred.

-You think I care about the life of the son of that damn- he said through clenched teeth.

-What are you talking about? - I asked confused

-That child is not mine- he said with conviction- it's Johnny's stupid

-No- I said between tears- is yours really.

-Don't try to convince me otherwise, woman- spit in my face. After telling me that hit my stomach strongly making me lose the air in my lungs. I tried to stop him but he slapped me and with one of his hands he held my wrists, in a desperate attempt I tried to kick him but he sat on my legs immobilizing me completely. I closed my eyes and shuddered at the sound of Edward removing his pants. He approached my ear to whisper:

-I had planned this to be special, but you ruined it by saying that. Now I'm not for previous games - that said he put his point in my cavity and then he went through me with force and this made me scream and writhe in pain, he took his length out of me and proceeded to enter with more force. And so I was doing until I lost consciousness of fatigue after so much screaming.