Chapter 27

POV Helena

Quickly I found a street and I followed without any course. Finally I saw a car approaching, I thought about stopping it and asking it to take me to the police, but I could probably run into someone who would hurt me, but taking into account my options to know where I am and get directly to the place I wanted to stop the car was my only option. Fortunately when the car stopped it was a woman who was driving so I would not have to worry about the discomfort of being in the presence of a man.

-Hello- greeted me- Where are you going?

-Hello- I answered timidly. -I do not know- I muttered under my breath. -I suppose London

-We are more than two hours from London- I opened my eyes wide, Where the hell was I? Southampton? Brighton? Where? I decided not to ask to prevent him from asking me questions- I'll take you to a police station. Is it okay for you?

-Of course, it seems good to me. Thank you - I approached the passenger door of the car and entered, after opening the door. The woman accelerated the car and we continued on our way. We were silent for a few minutes

-You remind me of someone- the woman said curiously. -For a few months now they've been looking for an actress who was kidnapped.- I quickly tensed, I'd have to put up with the bombing of questions. She shook her head. -You can not be her, because they're looking for a pregnant woman and you're not.

- Clearly I am not.

-If you allow me questions, why were you alone at this time of the night completely disoriented?

"Think fast Helena, think"

-I was walking with some friends, they did not tell me where we were and I got lost, as simple as that. - I replied

-That's strange- she said confused

-A lot

-What's your name?

-Kate- I answered quickly- and you, what's your name?

-Anne, nice to meet you, Kate

We continue all the way talking about our life, of course I change some things from my past.
We finally arrived and she stopped the car.

- Here we are, we have arrived - he looked at me and smiled I attributed the smile.

-Thank you very much, Anne- I said honestly

- You are welcome. I accompany you? If you want, of course.

-No, it's okay, I stole you a long time. Goodbye Anne, take care- I said as I got out of the car

-Good luck Kate, take care of yourself- she started her car and started on her way again. For my part, I kept advancing towards the doors of the police station.