End

POV Helena

Since that I rejected Johnny's proposal, he had distanced himself a little from me. I really understood his reasons and every day I felt bad for having rejected him.

I was lying in my room meditating on what to do in the next few days to be what we once were and then I saw something like an image in my window. I frowned at the window that was where I had seen the picture and it was actually a picture of me and Johnny on our first date then changed to another time later. I quickly got out of bed and went to the window, there was Johnny Depp holding a projector on his head and there I understood that he was putting all our photos for him to see. It was as if our lives passed before my eyes they took photographs from our wedding until our divorce, and after the friendship that was forged after the divorce. It ended with an image of the previous day where we were in the garden holding hands. And finally something appeared that said "Helena Bonham Carter, it's always been you".

I put on my robe quickly and ran to go down to where Johnny was. When I arrived he was with a bouquet of daisies in his hands. I smiled and hugged him.

-Thanks, this was beautiful- I kissed him on the cheek

- You're welcome, Hel. You're worth it to do these things- I smiled on his chest- Hel, listen. I was thinking about marriage- I raised my face worried and said- Johnny I ...

-No, Hellie- he cut - listen to me, you're right we do not need a marriage to love us. Marriage does not measure the love we have, we do it ourselves. That's why I'm asking you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life - I laughed at that last one because of his choice of words.

- Yes, Johnny. You know that I love you

- I love you too Hel- he put his face close to hers and kissed her slowly. What neither of them observed was a girl watching them from the window and sighing with happiness.

-Finally the operation Falling for my ex, it worked- Adri, she sighed contentedly. His parents would be happy after having gone through hell together and not only that, but after practically making them get in their eyes among them, so many things were finally worth it, Edward was never in his plans the way he practically got into his mother's life but that did not stop his parents' love from prevailing above all.

A/N:At the end I finished this story, I know that the ending is a bit lame (Like the whole story) but I had a block and decided to leave it here.