Chapter 13

POV Johnny

When I heard the door of Helena's room close, I quickly climbed the stairs to see Adri. I knocked on the door many times but she did not open the door.

- Adri! Open the door it's me. Your dad- when I said that I heard some footsteps coming towards me and the door opened, receiving a tearful and sad Adri. Instantly I hugged her tightly and she started crying in my chest. We entered his room and we sat on the bed to be more comfortable.

- Well, tell me. What's wrong?- I wiped his tears with my thumb- Why do not you accept Edward?

- Given, it happens that a few months ago I realized something very strong about that man. Edward is a liar and he is only using my mother ...- he said in his broken voice

- Why do you say that?

-Because Edward until 2 days ago is really single- I frowned in confusion. I did not understand what he meant by that.

- What do you mean? - She separated from my embrace, dried the tears with the back of her hand and looked at me

-I mean Edward was married. My mother was the other.

-But I have seen how she treated her- I said in shock- In addition, he answers How is it possible that Helena does not know?

- Because Edward's wife is from another country, has 2 children, both are boys. He only wants mom for his money.

-But if he loves her

-No!- She yelled at me with all his strength -He is a man, he is married and lives far from home, he comes to England, he meets a beautiful woman, single, with a large amount of money and vulnerable!- He spit in my face - This theater has been bringing him for a long time. His wife kept him she began to divorce him days before he met mom.

-How do you know this? - I whispered- and why did not you say it?

-I met one of his children at school a few months ago, he was an exchange student. We started talking, he has no friends in England and I was confidant and he told me everything. Everything about his father, his family and he showed me a picture of Edward- She saw me again in the eyes and he hugged me again- I did not say it because he threatened me ...- he whispered.

- What?

- He told me that if she realized it was going to hurt her and that I was going to see everything - I could not believe everything my daughter had just revealed to me. It was practically impossible! How could this be possible for a long time? Also, the eyes do not lie and I could bet that that man loves her as much as I love her.