Chapter 17

POV Johnny

Finally! I made it! I managed to get her out of the damn room!

We headed to the living room and called Adri. When we saw her, her face lit up when she saw her mother.

-Well, now that we are all here- Helena said very enthusiastically- Let's go ...- she was silent to give us expectation and Adri opened her eyes wide awaiting what her mother would say- go shopping- upon hearing that Adri shouted excitedly and I moaned because that meant I would have to help pick out clothes, see when they were trying on it, give my opinion and then be rejected because I did not know about fashion and end up carrying all the bags- Do not be an idiot, Johnny- Helena He pulled me out of my tragic thoughts- We go shopping to the market, not to clothing stores. - Oh, now that's better.

-Ohhhh, I thought ... is that ... you ... shopping

-Forget it and get ready. You too, my love. -He gave Adri a quick hug and gave me a little push.

I was happy with myself. At the end I had returned that happy Helena that illuminated my life. Well, I think not totally, but at least it seems that she wants to overcome everything that has happened to her with Edward.

When everything was ready to go, we got into the car and headed to the market. There we had a lot of fun, with everything we found we made it fun. Finally the exit came to an end and we returned home, took the supplies to the kitchen and put them in their place. Later Helena made dinner and we all ate together. That had been one of the best days of my life because I spent it with the 2 person I love the most.

At 9 I sent Adri to sleep and I thought it was time to go. I said goodbye to my daughter and thought to do the same with her mother, so I went to her room, but, she was not there. I frowned because there seemed to be no one in the bathroom either. I went down the stairs quickly and went to the living room, but I was not there either. Finally I went to the kitchen and found her sitting in front of a table with two glasses and a bottle of Whiskey. The glasses were placed opposite each other and were empty. I sat in the chair closest to her.

-I knew you would come- he said with a proud smile.

-Why? - I asked imagining the answer.

-You would never leave without saying goodbye to me and you never did- she spoke with a smile but this one was not of pride but rather shy.

-You know me well, but, I would like to know why the Whiskey here?

-We'll have a night of friends! - He spoke excited

-Huh?

-Yes, it would have to be a girls night after a break, but, I do not have friends available so you, dear friend you are the chosen one- That was hilarious, but, come on, it was Helena we talked about.

-Oh! And in case I accept. What are we going to do tonight? - I asked trying to sound sly

-I do not care if you want to or not. I need this and I think you do too. So first we are going to vent all our sorrows ...

-That's why it's Whiskey? Are you thinking of getting drunk, woman?

- No ... well ... yes. But not exactly drunk, Whiskey is for you to take courage when you feel you do not have the courage to tell. You understand me?

-Of course. But, here in the kitchen? - I asked, she nodded- Would not it be better in your room?

-No!

- And if Adri comes and finds us half drunk?

-...

- I knew, you had not thought about that, right?