Chapter 24

POV Johnny

- Dad? - I heard the sad voice of my daughter. Since Helena disappeared Adri cries every day, there are times when she is happy, for example when talking to that boy: Max, who eventually discovered that he is the son of Edward. Max is a handsome guy and has really tried to help in any way he could, he was the one who gave us the address of Edward's house but when the police arrived the house was abandoned and they only discovered a bed with blood that was allegedly the one of Helena

-What happens, daughter? - I asked worried.

-Mom already returned? - I did not know how to respond to him so as not to hurt her

-No, my princess, but soon it will ...

-you promise? - She laughed without humor - you promised me six months ago and I do not see her around here. Your yes?

-Daughter, I ...

-No, your shut up, let's face it, she will not come back soon, much less when you do not do anything to look for her- she gave me a cold look- Anyway, I came here to tell you to cancel my birthday party. I do not want any of that.

-I'm not going to cancel anything- I answered firmly- That party will keep you away from your mother's thoughts, it will distract you even if it is not enough. Only your family and close friends will come and there is no change in anything.

-Good- She answered exasperated- But do not tell me anything if I ruin something at the party- quickly walked away from where I was. I massage my temples with frustration. All this time we have done research but they do not lead us to anything. We have interrogated for probable places and nobody has given us information. I no longer knew what to do, and worst of all, every day was less likely to find it and I also lost Adri in front of my eyes. The only thing that kept me calm was that I had to be in the country, at no airport had they seen her or him. I just hoped to find her soon.