Chapter 4

What's wrong with that bloody man ?! I thought when I saw him leave. First he comes as a best friend and the next moment he seems to want to take me to bed, no, that's impossible, he does not love me anymore and I think he does not do it before separating us.I shook my thoughts and began to dress. I put on the dress that Johnny had chosen, I released my hair, I painted my lips red and I put on makeup. When I was satisfied with everything, I saw that it was 5:50. I left my room and went to Adri's. I knocked on the door (I do, not like others) and I heard 'Go ahead Mum' I opened the door and when I entered I saw my daughter sitting on her bed.

- How do I look? - I asked happily

-Mum you look ...- but could not finish the sentence because another voice, a male, interrupted her

- You look ... beautiful, Helena- Johnny answered with his mouth wide open- I smiled at him and said 'Thank you' loud enough to hear me.

-Well, I'll go to the room to wait for Ed to come .. 

 -I'll accompany you- they cut Adri and Johnny 

 -Ok- I answered not very convinced. 

 We all three went to the room to wait. At 6 o'clock the bell rang and I went to receive. I opened the door and I found Ed who wore a long sleeved white shirt that fit perfectly to his body and black pants. Ed was light brown hair, just a head taller than me, green eyes and always with a smile on his face.

-Helena, you look beautiful, dear. I'd like to go over and give this to your daughter- he said pointing to some roses- and at the same time we both say goodbye to her. 

 -Ok, come in- I said with a smile. 

 When we got to the living room, Johnny and Adri were sitting on the couch talking. 

 -Adri! Hello, princess- Ed called her very excited. Adri turned and shrieked excitedly. He threw himself into Ed's arms and kissed her cheek- Hi, how are you, Ed? 

 -Perfectly fine, darling and you How are you? 

 -She is fine- answered an irritated Johnny 

 - Oh! Hi, Johnny. Nice to meet you- Ed held out his hand but Johnny did not take it and Ed lowered his hand a little embarrassed. 

 -I see you've brought roses to Helena, I think being her boyfriend you should know that her favorites are ... 

 -...are the daisies. I know perfectly. These- pointed roses- are for Adri, being your father you should know it- he said with his tense smile. There was an awkward silence in the place until Adri broke it.-Thanks, Ed. I love the roses- took a vase and then placed the roses. 

 -Well, I think we're late. Ed, let's go- I took his arm and practically dragged him to the exit. But before I left I gave Johnny a withering look but I saw that he practically drilled Ed's skull with his eyes. Then I followed my path and we walked to Ed's car.