Chapter 8

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight coming through the window. I tried to stretch but felt a strong grip on my waist, I turned to see who was and saw Johnny. Of course I remember that he slept here but I had not imagined that this would happen. I tried to let go of his grip but that made me tighten closer to him. I gave up and I better let myself fall into a dream.
Again I opened my eyes but this time I was not awakened by the sun but rather knocked on the door "Shit," I said mentally. I tried to get out of Johnny's grip again but I could not.

-Mommy? - I listened to my daughter and cursed under her breath because Johnny still did not wake up. I shook him off the shoulders but he did not move, I spoke in his ear and still nothing. I tickled him and nothing. Then I resorted to violence and gave him a pat on the forehead finally opened his eyes and instantly immobilized me on the bed. He sat humbled on me and put my arms over my head.

- I'm going to go in - I heard Adri, opened the door and instantly we freeze all 3. -Mom? - He pointed to me- Dad? - He pointed to Johnny That got me out of my initial shock and I started trying to at least release his grip on my wrists.

-Release me- I said in a low hiss. Johnny shook his head like he had left his own thoughts, released me and then sat on the edge of the bed. I quickly sat on the bed and greeted Adri. - Good morning, my love- I smiled with a tense and uncomfortable smile.

- Mom, it's true that 2 years ago I asked you for a little baby but you explained how they were made and then I assumed there would not be any. Are you making a little baby for me? - he asked with innocent eyes. Johnny and I talk frantically

-No, daughter ...

- It's just ...

-Well, he ...

- A misunderstanding ...

- Shut up, Johnny! - I snapped. Then I saw my daughter- First. Who told you how babies are made? If my memory does not fail me I told you this- I cleared my throat- When a man and a woman love each other they get together and make a baby. I never explained the process to you - I looked at it inquisitively and mentally congratulated myself for changing the subject. -Erm ... we saw the process of fertilization in school ... well, it was with animals but it was not difficult to deduce how it was with humans. I also heard older guys talk about that- she said rosy.

- Oh! But nothing happened here. We only played with your dad. Right Johnny? - I gave him a look of follow me the game.

-Of course- he said clearing his throat- we played at the fights and I was winning. Your mother always loses this game

- I can play with you?

- Erm- I hesitated

- Of course, my love- I do not know but I think he emphasized the last part and at the same time he looked at me.- You and I will make a team against your mother.

- Hey! That's not fair,- I said irritably- because we do not do everything individually and whoever wins will ask the losers whatever. Well, I do not know what you think?

- Excellent idea, mom

-Good idea Helena, now you should prepare to lose- he said defiantly

- It is not like this. Get ready because you'll have to give me a massage for the rest of your life- I looked at him and raised my chin.

- Well, let the game begin- said Adri