Chapter 3

I saw her go up to her room and I sighed. At that moment I realized that everything she said was true. I've become a pig since we parted and honestly I'm not upset with her because of everything she said. Then I went to my daughter's room. 

-Hello, pet- I said with a big smile 

 -Hello, Daddy said- I heard you argue- he said sadly, I felt a twinge of guilt because everything had started because of my fault- do not worry about her Daddy. Edward is a great man and he loves her- he said with a smile 

 - Edward? - I asked confused - the friend that your mother met in the park? 

 -Yes, the same- said with joy - you know? I knew that she liked him, well, they both like each other and I decided to intervene- she said with a face that showed her pride for her action. 

 -To intervene? Exactly how? - I asked touching his nose with my index finger. She laughed and said:-I'll tell you everything- he answered repressing his smile- on Friday we were in the park the three of us and I said 'You look cute together' both blushed father- said funny- then I said to Edward 'Why do not you invite to go out my mother?' He told me that he would love that but that my mother would never accept it. That's where he intervenes, I went to my mother and told her to accept it. She said: 'No, daughter. I would not do that, I know you miss your father and I do not want you to think I want to replace him or something' -she said, trying to imitate Helena's voice- and I said, 'My father does not care who will always visit me, do it for me. Please' and do you know father what worked for me the most? 

 - No, love, what? - I said with teeth a little tight. "So that's why she has the date," I thought. 

 -I made the puppy face. The one she gave you each time she asked you for a kiss when they were still together! - she said excitedly. That made me tense, it was very uncomfortable that I mentioned that. 

- Oh that's very smart of you! - I said trying to hide my discomfort. An awkward silence fell until she spoke 

 -Daddy? - my daughter watching me with curiosity 

 -Yes? 

 -Why are you not going to help Mommy choose something to wear? She was nervous from the start and if I'm not mistaken, it takes an hour for Ed to come - using her voice softly. 

 -It's okay- I rolled my eyes, she laughed and I kissed her hair before leaving her room. 

I got to the door of Helena's room but I did not bother to knock on the door and I went into her room. When I entered I saw her in her underwear. She looked up and when she saw me she screamed. 

 -AAAH! JOHNNY DEPP! WHAT DEMONS ARE YOU DOING HERE! - She shouted at me and jumped in her bed with a blanket to cover his body. I laughed at his actions. It really was fun to see her like that. 

 - What's so funny? - she hissed as she sat on the bed. 

 -Nothing, only that about four years ago all this would have been very different- I said, raising my eyebrows suggestively. She gasped and threw one of her pillows at me and I laughed even harder. 

- You stupid idiot- she said irritably. -You did not answer. What are you doing here?- 

-Ah yes, Adri asked me ... well ... she begged me to help you prepare

- Well, since you're here, what dress do I wear? - She pointed to two dresses I had on the bed. One was red, tight, long sleeves with lace and a generous neckline - definitely not this one - pointing to red - the other was a dark blue, loose but with a very low neckline Wait! That was the dress she used on our first date Oh I remember, how I loved that dress and even more when I took it off! - This one also do not have more dresses, Helena? - I said laughing.She rolled her eyes and pointed to the closet.

-Find there, but do not mess with my panties and bras, damn pervert- he said irritably.I laughed softly with his comment.

I rummaged around in her wardrobe until I came across a light blue dress, it was simple, short-sleeved, the skirt was loose and the upper part very tight with a neckline that from experience I thought would not show more than necessary. I went to her and I put it hanging by the shoulders and I could not help but look at her curvy shape and the curve of her breasts. I watched her for a long time losing her pale skin.

- Johnny? - I heard her nervous. My breathing accelerated and on impulse I put my lips to her  shoulder and kissed her. She reacted quickly and separated me sharply. When I saw her face I saw her frowning.

- Johnny- said quietly- What do you think you're doing? - She hissed. Ok, this woman definitely changes her mood drastically.

- I'm sorry, Helena. I just let myself go - I saw that her frown deepened more, if that is possible.

- Get out of my room, Johnny- she murmured touching her temple- I have to change. 

- Of course - I said a little confused was coming out but I turned and said - Take your hair loose, you look better like that - I saw that she nodded simply and muttered a 'Thank you' 

 I left his room and sighed deeply. Now I wonder what happened to me?