Chapter 10

Another four years passed and I failed miserably in my mission to recover Helena. Throughout these years she formalized her relationship with Edward, she and I became even closer, I did not have any women since I realized that I loved Helena and Edward's curse did not show any flaws and I did not make any mistakes as to be able to separate it from Helena. All these years I only traveled to record a movie and the rest of the time he spent in London.
Every time Helena talked to me, my heart ached for the love I felt for Edward's idiot. Well, now I understand how she felt all those years.

My phone kept ringing with her calls, I had at least 3 missed calls from her.

-Hello- I heard his nervous voice

-Hello, Hel

- Oh! Thank God you answer Johnny.

- Yes. Tell me, does something happen? I notice you a little nervous

- I need to talk with you. At this time, if you can of course.

- Do not worry, I'm going to your house now.

- Thanks, Johnny- Helena's voice sounded relieved. I hung up my phone, left the party I was in and went home as quickly as possible. After 20 minutes I arrived at her house and rang the bell and seconds later she opened the door.

- At last you get Johnny- and gave me a crushing hug. I returned the hug and I heard her sob.

- What's wrong? - I asked worriedly. She saw me with misty eyes and hugged me again.

- I have to talk to you- he said between sobs

- Of what?

- Edward

A / N: Hehehe I always wanted to make a Cliffhanger