Chapter 29

POV Helena 

 After arriving at the police station, they asked me many questions and I had to tell them the story from the day Edward kidnapped me until I escaped. I also had to tell them that I had left it in the enclosed cabin and that there was no possibility of escape. After giving my testimony they told me they were going to call Johnny. 

 - Is there another person to call?

 -Why do not you want Mr. Depp to know you're okay?- He asked a little suspiciously. 

 -I ... My daughter is celebrating her birthday in a few days and I would like to appear in surprise that day.

 -I understand. He does not want anyone in his family to find out, I suppose not even your mother or your brothers

That's right, agent. 

 -There is a woman, Margaret is her name. She is the ex-wife of Mr. Edward. She has worked a lot with Mr. Depp to find her. 

 - Is she trustworthy? 

 -Yes it is. I call her? 

 -Yes, although I do not think you want to help me, I say, I am a complete stranger to her.

 -We'll try then. 

 I heard the officer then speak, mentioning to Margaret certain things that he should see personally and that they had found a suspicious place. When he finished talking to her, he told me that she would come. Well, I was certainly willing to wait.

-------------------------------------------- 

After a few hours of being in the police station I saw that they were bringing Edward in handcuffs. I came with my head down and he had not seen me. Well, I sang victory too fast because he raised his face and saw me, at the same moment he began to struggle with the two policemen, he got out of one and hit the other's face, then he ran towards me, tried to hug me and I screamed. Quickly other policemen separated him from me and took him to the interrogation room.

Author's note: many thanks to @heleigne_summers. When I saw that there were more than 30 notifications, it almost got to my heart. I screamed so loud that my mother thought I had fallen in love and that my pretty heart had been broken.

Thanks to those who read and still do not get bored. ❤❤