Chapter 26

POV Johnny

-Papa, she is already here- I looked at her and I smiled at her. We both went down the stairs to receive it. We were in complete silence.

-You feel anything for her? -Adri asked completely serious.

- In the absolute, she is only a good friend - I answered her equally serious.

-Good, because...

-Adri, you know my love is with your mother. You have nothing to worry about. We both know that Margaret is only helping us with the search for your mother.

-Well! -said with relief- It would be uncomfortable for you to feel something for my boyfriend's mother, Max- we were going up the stairs

-Well, I've already taken those things off you can be well-we stayed silent and I was still processing the conversation in my mind, I frowned remembering that said "Boyfriend" and "Max"

- Wait, you said boyfriend? - She looked at me nervously and then away from me and shouted:

-Margaret! There you are. My father already came down- She smiled at me knowingly and left. I would definitely have a conversation with her later. I went to the sofa where Margaret was and sat down right in front of me.

-Margaret- I greeted her- How are you?

- Very good Johnny. And you?

-We could say that good. Do you have some news?

-Yeah, and I'm afraid they're not good at all -I sighed

-Tell me, then

-Do you remember that I told you that we would look in my properties, in his and any place that Helena and you knew?

-Yes, I remember it

-They did not find anything and the investigation continues without advances. And that leads us to believe that he could get her out of the country- I felt that my hopes were dying at that moment, I did not know what to do- I'm sorry, Johnny.

-Don't worry -I answered as normal as possible- Thanks for the information- said that I got up from the chair and left without bothering to say goodbye, I did not feel good to do anything