Chapter 4 Say What!?

I wake up for school in the morning realizing that I didn't have school today because of spring break. I have two weeks off. I walk downstairs to my brothers and parents not home. I walk into the kitchen to find a not and pair of keys on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

'Dear Logan,
Honey, Lucas and Liam had to take a surprise college tour of Duke University. I didn't want to wake you or disturb you so I left a note telling you. Me, your father, and your brothers will be here for the whole week. The pair of keys next to this note are for the Arrowood household. You will be staying there for the break because I want someone responsible watching you, plus your brother says you're pretty cozy with their son Willem. ;)
                                                      -Love Mom'

I face palm.

"The Arrowoods I'm staying with the Arrowoods !" I say, exasperated.

I walk upstairs into my room, and look around.

"What do I even pack?" I ask myself beyond annoyed. Great way to start spring break.

I move around my room packing some clothes for the week. I throw in some of the basics: bathroom stuff, jeans, t-shirts, underwear, bras, socks, 2 pairs of sneakers, and some basic makeup.

I look and the mirror and sigh as the next two weeks are going to be interesting.

The chilled spring air cools me down as I walk down the sidewalk to the Arrowood household with my phone in my hand along with my house keys and theirs.

I knock on the door and, of course, Willem answers. All he does is smirk his usual stupid smirk.

"Hey sweetheart, couldn't resist me?" He says eyeing me up and down.

"No, you narcissist, I'm staying here for spring break because my parents took a surprise visit to Duke University with my brothers." I say walking into his house dropping my bag by the door and leaning up against the wall.

"I see. Well, my rooms in the basement, down the stairs, and to the right if you need" he pauses searching for the right words, "comforting"

He winks at me and walks away.

I scoff and roll my eyes.

"In your dreams" I say back.

"Always." He says closing the basement door.
I pop of the wall to find the rest of his family.
I look around and find no one.

That's when I open the basement door and walked to his room to ask him where they are.
I reach the door. As I'm getting closer I hear his bed squeaking lightly. I put my ear to his door and hear him lightly moan...the fuck.

Then, you know, the most cliche thing happens, the door fell open and I see William jerking himself off.

I hurry up and close my eyes.

"What the fuck William! Why are you jerking off while I'm here!??!" I scream.

"I got bored baby and you won't help." He says kinda...whining it. ew.

"Well I'm not going to help, ever!" I say repulsed. "Please cover yourself up.!" I say a little more calm. I hear him put some clothes on so I remove my hands and opened my eyes. He is shirtless with jeans on with an erect dick.

"That is still not helping." I say sighing.

"Well you caught me what am I supposed to do?" He says questioning me.

"I don't know" I shrug dramatically.

"I have an idea........" He says walk over to me and grabbing my waist. I try to fight him but he much stronger then me, plus he grabbed my wrists and pins me to the wall.

"Willem...get off...me.." I say kind of breathy trying to fight him off.

"Never babygirl. I've wanted you for too long know and since you caught me, I have to catch you." He says leaning in to me.

"Well what about friendship first." I say back to him.

"You never gave me an answer so I'm taking one." He says leaning in and kissing me.
I don't kiss him back, but he is a damn good kisser. Aw hell I thinking I'm falling for this asshole. He pulls away with a hurt look that I didn't kiss him back.

He bows his head lightly. Closing his eyes, taking a breath, and opens.

"Look Logan, I don't want a quick fuck with you. I want to be with you, I want to have you. You aren't like the many girls I've come across." He says still looking me.

"How can I trust you when you've broken people's trust so many times?" I say back to him.

"Even mine." I say in a small voice. He sighs deeply.

"You can. I'm trying to change, but you can't resist me and I can prove it." He says before leaning into my neck biting and sucking. I roll my neck to the side to let him gain better access. I moan breathlessly. He removes his lips as I moan again at the loss of contact.

"See Logan. Can't resist." He says triumphantly, smirking at me.

"Yeah, yeah...." I lightly push him away and he moves with the push. "I got to go unpack, Willem. "

I walk away, but he grabs my arm, and pulls me around, slamming his lips into mine.
"Don't go." He whines.

I cross my arms and think for a second.

"If you help me unpack and find the guest room, then......I'll do whatever you want for one hour." I immediately regretted my decision as he lights up like a lightbulb.

Oh fuck.