Chapter 10: Bad Brother

I stare at my phone in disbelief. There is no possible way that Kol is here. Of course this place is for emergency patients, but people of Kol's condition would go to the hospital, not the 24 hour walk-in.

"What are you doing here Kol?" I say whispered walking back into the lobby. I look around when I get in, empty- good.

"I wasn't too injured Logan. I've been in too many fights for that to be anything painful" A confused look washes over my face at his last sentence. Too many fights? What does he mean by that? He continues to talk. "Plus, your boyfriend hits like a girl, he barely left a bruise. Now, Willem, on the other hand, might need more than an icepack."

He sounds like he's smirking on the other side of the phone; proud of himself for hurting Willem. I've seen Willem in many fights, leaving the guys bruised and bloody, so what was he talking about.

"What do you want from me?" I ask getting to his point.

"Just an apology. I'm in 3 room to the right." That's when the line goes dead. I pull the phone from my ear and stare at in disbelief. How could he just pull shit like that. I sigh slumping down into one of the chairs.

I sit watching the clock tick away. My phone had died after I spent 10 minutes scrolling through Instagram trying to cure my boredom, but now I'm left to think. Should I go see Kol, it's the right thing to do, or should I not, and be loyal to Willem? My internal debate.

"Oh Logan." I sigh to myself. I stand up and open the door to the patient rooms. I take a right and walk until I reach the 3rd door. I breathe, then knock on the door. "Um..Hello it's Logan."

"Well Logan, come in please." Kol's voice is starting to sound more like Willem's. I walk into the room to Kol sitting on the table with his back against the wall, one knee pulled to chest with his arm resting on it. He's in different clothes from this morning; he's in dark jeans, black high too vans, and a dark grey v-back shirt. He turns his head to me with a smile. I close the door behind me. "Look who finally came to visit."

"What do you want?" I say placing my hands on my hips. He jumps off the table, and strides over to me. His piercing blue eyes never breaking contact with me. I watch as he gets closer, I start to back away until I hit the door. He leans into me placing his hands on each side of my head. He leans into me, mere inches from my face.

"All I want is an apology." His voice dark.

"For what?" I stand my ground, Though my voice slightly quivers. I'm terrified on the inside, but I try not to let it show.

"Just for betraying me, even when I tried to protect you."  His voice is laced with anger. He slams his hand on the wall. I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out. "Are you scared Little Logan?"

I narrow my eyes at what he calls me.

"You. Don't. Scare. Me." I speak through gritted teeth.

"Really? Because I think this" He leans back and rolls up his sleeve revealing a crown with dagger through it "might change your mind."

I look at his arm in fear. No, he can't be.

"You're- you are part of th-the" I stutter over my words.

"Oh just say it Logan." He smirks at me like a cheshire cat.

"You are part of the Royal Gray Gang..." I swallow in fear. I grip the door handle discretely. I have a small plan.

"Yes, Logan. I am part of the  most feared gang in this lame town." He rolls down his sleeve as he talking. "Oh and guess what, I'm the King."

That's when I open the door and make a run for it. I hear him laughing as the door closes behind me. I run out the door and into Willem's car. I quickly lock the doors. I pull my knees to my chest and cry. Why do I always have to pick the worst guys ever. The bad boy of high school and the bad boy of life. I sigh to stop the crying.

A few minutes pass, then the car door opens. Willem sits in the driver's seat. I stare at him as he leans backwards against the seat, distraught. The dark blue and black circle around his eye is still there.

"Logan, if you keep staring at me, you might catch feelings." His eyes are still close, but his smirk still stands. I just smile and sigh.

"Long day?" I decided to ask.

"Well let's see: I made out with you, I had sex with a bimbo, I sprinted a mile to town square, got into a fight, ended up in the emergency, oh and my favorite" He takes a deep breathe "Found out that Kolson is my brother."

"What do you mean by BROTHER, WILLEM!" He just puts his hands up to his face and sighs extremely loud.

"Yes, brother. Apparently my mom had him when she was 17 with my father and gave him up for adoption." All I can do is stare at him. "She told she'll tell me more when I...we get home."

I sit back trying to contemplate what's happening. We sit in silence. I look at the window to find some sot of comfort in today's chaos, when I notice Kol sneaking out with a small group of people. I stare at them. I continuously hit Willem's arm until he groans.

"What Logan" He groans out.

"Look dumbass!" He turns to me in anger, but than softens when he sees what I'm pointing at. We stare at the group. Kol glances over to our car. He makes eye contact, then smirks and winks at me before sliding into the back of a sleek matte black sports car driving away. I shiver as cold chills run down my spine.

"Ya know" I turn to look at Willem as he speaks not realizing how close I am to him. I'm mere inches from his face. I look into his piercing blue eyes, the resemblance to Kol's is uncanny. "I'm starting to hate my so called brother more and more as you might like him more and more."

His voice his breathy. I gulp my all sane thoughts lost.

"I think I like you more" I say back just as breathy as I lean in and kiss him passionately. I moan. He pulls away breathlessly.

"Not here." He says trying to catch his breath. I stare him confusion on my face. He puts one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on the gear shift. He turns to me with a smirky smile. "We're doing this somewhere else."

He changes the gear shift pulling away in one swift motion. I just giggle as I start him. Giggle, I've never giggle before. I stare complete infatuated with this "bad" boy. He slips his hand into mine as we drive away.

Only minutes later he pulls into an abandoned street in the town. He gets out of the car. I get out too. He grabs my hand ripping me into a back alley. He shoves me against the alley wall, pinning me to it engulfing my lips. He starts kissing his way down my jaw to my neck. I moan. He pins my hands above my head with one hand. He stares in my eyes deep brown against piercing blue. I smile.

"You're the only bad brother I want"