Chapter 23: Sexual Desires

Willem's POV:

The Avalon night club was dark and warm.

Lights flashed, bodies moved all over the place, and I watched as Logan loved every bit of it.

Getting in had required a fake ID and a sweet smile for the guy at the door, but it had worked, and she and I were now at the bar, waiting for Nikki to show up.

Kyle found them first though, and ordered a round of shots for them to take.

"Fuck," the man growled as the drink burned his throat, "There's no water in this shit, for sure."

"It was promised to be the best," I mused over the music that seemed to be blasting from every direction.

Before Kyle could answer, Nikki appeared with Xavier and Kolson in tow.

"There you are!" the bombshell exclaimed, "I didn't see you come in."

Logan smiled, "We just got here. This place is banging!"

Nikki nodded her agreement as Xavier chimed, "Heard it wasn't the only thing banging though. Word is you two gave Nikks here quite the show."

Logan laughed as my arm slipped around her waist.

"Jealous?" I teased

Xavier simply shrugged, "Kinda."

"Enough with all the chit chat," Kol pressed in, "Who's buying drinks?"

Kyle motioned toward the bartender and soon we were all downing another round.

I watch as Logan shivered at the fire in her throat, but didn't have much time to focus on it as Nikki was already pulling her out to the dance floor.

"Come on! Let's dance," the girl drawled, "You guys too, come on!"

We followed, apart from Kyle, who decided to stay and wait for Roy and Ollie, and the beat of the music changed as they joined the crowd.

A hot, fast beat pounded around them, and Logan began to dance, sway, and jump next to our friends as she gave herself up to it.

I grabbed her waist, pulling her butt up against me. She gasped, but continued dancing.

I started moving my hips in sync with hers. Our grinding became more aggressive, and before I knew it, I was hard as a rock.

Logan stood up more, laying her back against my chest, and her head on my shoulder. He lips were extremely close to my ear, as I felt the moans from her, when I slipped my hands down her pants.

"Will.." she moaned against my ear.

"Yes, baby girl?" I tease, smirking.

"Please." She mewls. I knew what she wanted. I dragged her off the dance floor to the bathrooms.

I lock us in, and turn to find her already on her knees, attacking my belt and pants.

She sucked me off until I came, in thick spirts down her throat. I picked her up, as she wrapped her legs around me, and slammed into her hard and fast.

We both came quickly as our bodies gave into each other.

"Fuck, Willem" she moans, cumming.

I follow behind her, cumming into her, thank god for birth control, "Fuck, Hum."

Her head falls back against the tiles of the bathroom, while mine falls on her shoulder.