Chapter 19: Gang Tattoo

Logan's POV:

The past few weeks were boring as hell. Final exams were coming up in three weeks,  and prom was in one. Teachers were cramming work down our throats meaning I didn't have much time to do school work because of the gang, and the whole student body was getting ready for prom, except for me. If I can't bring Willem, I don't wanna go, and that's completely fine with me.

I walk out to the parking lot. I see Will's car, but I notice something else; There are about four cheerleaders all surrounding his Camaro. I get closer. I recognize one to be Haley Meyers.

I roll my eyes, I can't seem to get rid of this bitch. I think to myself.

I start to walk over to his car, when some stops me. It was Dylan Hensley, this junior Willem fought the day he moved lockers. That locker move was pointless.

"Hey, Thomas." I turn to face him.

"Can I help you Dylan?" I ask, bored.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you had a date to prom? If not, I'd love to take you" Well I didn't expect that to come out of his mouth.

"I actually uh-"

Before I could get another word out, a female cuts me off, "Get lost kid before you get your teeth knocked in"

It was Nikki, but what was she doing here?

"You don't scare me" Dylan scoffed. She chuckled darkly, before taking off her jacket to show him the tattoo of the dagger and crown, RGG logo.

"How bout now?" She smiles a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Bitch" He scoffs before walking away. I sigh in relief.

"That was pretty badass Nikks." I tell her leaning in for a hug. She hugs back. We pull apart.

She just shrugs, "It was nothing. But that tattoo isn't tho. You should get it. I mean you spend enough time with the gang anyways. Plus Willem already has his."

I cock my eyebrow at that, "When did he get his?"

"About a week ago I think. The ink looked good on him." She notes. She motions to walk to his car. I follow next to her.

"Hmm I'm glad he's found something that gives him purpose." I stare at the ground when I say it.

"Logan, you have a purpose too. This gang is yours too. You could try racing for us. It's a thrill." She suggests hopefully.

"Yeah maybe I will. When's the next line up?" I'm hoping it's tonight.

"Tonight actually, but it's not for newbies, but with the way Crows been teaching you, I'm sure you'll be fine." She places her hand on my shoulder giving me motivation to try it. We reach his car.

"Yeah I think I will." I tell her climbing into the back seat of the car.

"Try what, baby?" Will asks looking at me from the rearview. Guess the bimbos left.

"Like you would care" I scoff. He furrows his brows in confusion turning around to face Nikki.

"What'd I do wrong?" He questions, obviously confused.

"The cheerleaders, Crow, really?" She tells him like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Those skanks, ha. Never showing them my precious package again. Not when I have a girl who can suck me off every ni-"

I'm stopping that now, "Okay, Crow we get it."

"So tell me, princess, what are we trying? New sex position?" He says looking excited.