Chapter 27: Wedding Plans

Breathy moans fall from my lips as Will kisses his way from my chest to my lips as his lower body did wicked things to me.

"Yes, Will. Don't stop." I moan out.

His hips thrust up roughly up into me as my back roughly rubs against the brick wall. I moan out in pleasure.

"Fuck, baby." He groans into the crook of my neck.

My back scratches up and down the brick wall of mechanic shop probably leaving red scratches up and down my back. We were lost to the outside word. It was just us.

It was just us until a person's voice interrupted us.

"You know, when I asked for you guys to try out the equipment, this isn't what I meant." Nikki's voice echoes off the wall.

I look up at her in horror that we were caught. Her fingers pinching the bridge of her nose. I burry my head into Will's shirt, embarrassed as ever.

Will just chuckles at me.

"Sorry, Niks. Just couldn't keep my hands off her. I love her too much." I blush deeper at his words, trying to burry my head as far as it could go.

"Well, love her behind closed doors. I need my best friend right now, so can you slide out of her so I can take her?" She asks slightly annoyed.

"What? You wanna fuck her too? At least wait till I'm done." Will jokes, rotating his hips slightly inside of me. I groan and playfully hit his chest.

"No, dick. This is more important than sex." Nikki says, crossing her arms. Anger is radiating off her in waves.

He sighs annoyed, "Fine, fine. Just give us a sec."

"Be quick. Meet me in my car, Logan." Nikki says before walking off.

"Okay." My voice squeaks out.

I look up at Will, and he stares back into my eyes. A smirk spreads across his face, as he gives a rough thrust into me. I moan loudly.

I slap him on the chest, "Asshole."

"Always." He smirks down at me. I shake my head with a smile on my face.

We both groan when he pulls out. He places me back onto solid ground. We fix ourselves to looking half way decent.

As he finishes adjusting his shirt, he pulls me into his body.

"We'll finish later, princess, promise. Go see what she needs, but still come back to me all needy. That's an order." I chuckle.

He kisses my forehead, and as I turn to go to Nikki's car, he slaps me on my butt making me jump.

"Love you, baby girl." He says smiling at me.

"Love you too, Willy." I say teasingly, even though I meant the 'love you' part.

"Don't call me that!" He yells at me putting a cigarette into his mouth as I walk off. I laugh as I finally reach Nikki's car.

When I get into the car, she was so lost in thought she barely registered me getting into it. I buckle my seatbelt, and she still hasn't completely recognized I got into the car.

"Hey, Niks, you ready to go?" I ask snapping my fingers in front of her face. I furrow my brow, concerned.

"Huh?" She shakes her head, coming back to reality, "I mean yeah, yeah let's go."

I chuckle, "To busy visualizing Kol's naked body as he does sinful things to you, Hmm?"

I joke to her as I laugh.