Chapter 7: This Is Distrust

Willem's POV:

I'm lying on bed looking up at my ceiling fan just thinking, thinking really hard. I'm trying to figure out what the hell I did to hurt her so badly. I sit and think about this for any hour, until my phone starts to ring. I grab it, and look at the caller ID. It says Haley Meyers. I reluctantly answer the phone.

"What'd ya want Haley?" I ask not really in the mood for her.

"Oh come on Willem you know what I want, but the question is what do you want?" She says trying to sound seductive. I roll my eyes.

"I always want sex Hales, but not today baby." I say trying to put her down the nicest way possible. "Why'd you even call me?"

"Please Willem, I know your mom doesn't get back until three. That means we have 3 hours together." She's pleading, but still trying to keep her seductive tone avoiding my question. I think for a second, contemplating. I sigh, I could use something to get my mind off Logan, even if it is sex with someone else.

"Yeah, sure, come on over Hales." I say coming to terms with what I had just decided to do. I end the call, and drop my phone next to me on the bed. What the fuck did I just do.

I lay on my bed for a while waiting for Haley. I've checked Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, and Messages four times hoping Logan would say something, but she's right upstairs. If she wanted to say something to me, she would have walked down to my room and said something. While I'm checking Instagram for the 5th time, I get a text from Haley saying she's at my house. I get off my bed and walk up to the foyer. I open the door to find her in skimpy clothing with what I can assume is lingerie underneath.

"Heya baby." She says closing the door and walking towards me tracing her fingers down my chest, walking around me. I internally groan. I grab her hand and pin her to the wall in a fast motion.

"I don't like being touched, what have we discussed before?" I say gritting my teeth in a dominant manner. Only Logan can touch me, not some whore.

"Ouuuuuuh....Someone's getting rough." Haley says smirking. I roll my eyes and lean in to kiss her roughly. I don't kiss passionately, only roughly for the lustful feeling. She moans into my lips. I move my lips to her neck then to her collar bone working my way down her body. I grab her thighs and wrap her legs around my waist. I walk her down to my room as we continue to make out.

When we reach my room, I break the kiss and throw her on my bed. She lands with a moan. I pull my shirt over my head, and throw it on the floor. I climb on top of her as she pull her shirt off. I reach behind her, and pull her bra off. I throw it to the side. I look at her upper body; I'll give it to her, for a bitchy whore, she has no plastic and almost porcelain skin. She reaches for my pants, and I let her go from there.

We've probably been at it for 2 hours, and I know my mom will be home soon. I'm trying to finish up this round with her, when there's a knock at my bedroom door. I stop all action with Haley as we both look at each other in fear that it's my mom. There's another knock, but this time the person speaks.

"Hey Willem, It's me Logan, can I come in? I need to talk to you." She she's through the door.

"Ugh is that Logan Thomas, that loner girl from history class. SHE is the girl staying with you." Haley whispers in disgust. "She can totally come in and see this."

I look down at Haley in anger that she talked about Logan like that. I guess all Logan heard from Haley's comment was come in because that is exactly what she did.

"Willem I'm sorry to distrust you bu-WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?" She screams in shock covering her eyes. I bet I can tell the scene out: me on top of Haley fucking her.

I scrabble to my feet wrapping a blanket around myself as Haley just lies there smirking at the scene in front of her.

"Logan I-I-I can explain." I try to say pleading with her.

"This is fucking distrust I am talking about Willem!" She screams running out the door and up the steps.

"Logan wait!" I try to say, but she's already gone. I sit down on the bed with my head in my hands. "Ugh, what the fuck have I just done?"

"Oh come. on. Don't tell me you have feelings for THAT girl." Haley says biting at my earlobe. I push her off me.

"Haley, I can have feelings for whoever I want." I say gritting my teeth, backing her up against the head board. I glare at her as she looks back in fear. "I think it's time for you leave."

She nods her as she scrabbles from under me to grab her clothes and leave. Once she leaves, I lie on my bed trying to call Logan, but no answer. When I go to try once more, I get a text from her.

Logie: I'm going out. Don't fucking text me again.

Me: Please don't let me explain first baby

Logie: Fuck that and fuck you Willem!

I don't respond. I just shut my phone off and throw it on the floor. I need to change for Logan.