Chapter 14: Goodnight Brother

Willem's POV:

I dropped Logan off at her house about twenty minutes ago. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, and made sure she got into my parents house safely. However, before I drove off, I didn't miss the apologetic look from my mom and the intense look from my dad. If looks could kill. I thought to myself, but the shocked look on his face that I have his car kinda made me smirk. I looked at the time as a drove back to the gang's meeting spot.

1:38 am

My car read. The silence was deafening as I went over everything that has gone down in my life, and honestly it makes sense that my parents had a second kid before me and were in a gang.

Mother would always leave the house and come back home all saddened and depressed. I never thought about it, being so young and all, but it makes sense. She would visit Kol at the orphanage, but either he refrained to talk to her, he wouldn't be there, or my mom regretted giving him up. Or all three. My dad would also argue sometimes about "the boy", but I didn't care at the time.m, I only cared about my parents fighting.

The gang part also makes sense. I was never allowed in my dads office-ever, which was weird because my dad was a business guy. He owned a small business type company in the town. Probably running the finance for the gang. I also remember the time when I was thirteen I snuck into my dads office on dare when I had some "friends" over I was trying to impress. I remember there being a bunch of papers all over his desk that I didn't care for, but I did find a gun in one of his drawers I was rummaging through. When he caught me, let's just say China could've heard him when he yelled at me. The locks were changed on the door the following day by a close friend of my dads. My dad always seemed to have a lot of "good friends" too, as well as my mom, but I never put much thought into it until recently.

I sighed when I saw the sign for the junk yard. I pulled in, and parked my car in a random spot in the yard. I got out and locked it. I jammed my keys into my leather jacket's pocket. I made my way over to Kol's office. I didn't bother to knock, so I walked right in- not the best idea.

"Kol I'm back from-WHAT THE FUCK!" I cover my eyes in horror. My brother was boning a skank on top his desk.

"Baby brother, can you please GET THE FUCK OUT!" He screams at me in anger and irritation.

"Gladly" I turn to walk out the door, uncovering my hands. "Tell me when you're done banging your bitch so we can leave please and motherfucking thank you!"

I slam the door on my way out in aggravation. I huff as I try to shake off the scene that just won't leave my head. I lean against the wall pulling a cigarette out from the packaging in my pocket. I close my eyes as I start taking long pulls of the cigarette while listening to the familiar sounds of a girl's moans. You've spent many nights the same way so don't judge. My thoughts interrupt my attempts go be annoyed.

"Penny for your thoughts." I open my eyes to find Nikki there decked out in the same outfit I met her in, I mean like the junk yard is still lively as before. She stares at me with the most bored look.

"How about a million dollars?" I ask raising an eyebrow at her.

"Nice try, Arrowood" She grabs the cigarette from my hand and starts takes a hit.

"Hey! I was smoking that" I growled at her glaring at her. She just shrugs.

"Didn't your mommy tell you smoking was bad for your lungs" She says in a condescending tone. She just smirks at me.

"Didn't your mommy ever tell you stealing was bad" I knew I said the wrong thing once her face falls. Always fucking up Arrowood.

"I never knew my mom, she gave me up for adoption when I was born." A tear falls from her face. She looks away dropping the cig on the ground stomping on it to extinguish it. Damn it Willem