Chapter 26: Learning

The morning sun was illuminating through the patio doors. It felt warm against my naked skin.

I fluttered my eyes open, taking in the surrounding room. The events of last night flooded to the forefront of my brain.

A smile immediately appeared on my face.

It was a decision I would never regret no matter what happens.

I turn in the man's arms that engulf me to stare at his peaceful and contempt face. I want to engrave the image of his handsome face in my head forever.

His strong jaw that light stubble covers.

The dark raven hair that covers his sweaty forehead.

The long lashes that extended from his eyes.

The pale complexion of his skin.

He's as gorgeous as the male specimen can get.

I reach my hands out, placing my palms on his cheek. I brush my thumbs along the smooth skin of his cheeks.

His eyes open revealing his cerulean eyes. If I stare at them long enough, I could get lost in them.

I tear my eyes away from his to stare at his lips, and I recall the many of times I've felt their soft yet rough power that have left mine swollen.

I watch as his mouth curves up into a genuine smile.

My eyes flicker back up to his. I watch as the dark pupils dilate in his ocean eyes.

His leans in ever so slowly placing a soft yet sensual kiss to my lips.

He doesn't try to push it any further.

He rolls on top of me, placing his lower half between my legs, but doesn't move.

I can feel his morning hardness against my thigh, but he makes no moves, none at all.

He pulls away from lips and stares at me as if to ask permission to enter me to which I nod, agreeing to.

He enters me slowly, letting my body engulf every inch of him at a time.

He removes my hands from his face tangling them with his own, placing them next to my head.

He movements are slow, pulling all the way back out before slowly pushing back in.

It's not about the sex.

It's about the connection.

The bond you make with someone between the sheets.

The love you have for one another.

The slow and sensual love making continues until we come together in a glorious finish.

I open my emerald eyes to find his turquoise ones string back.

"I love you so much, Logan Thomas." He says to me with the most bliss full look on his face.

"I love you too, with all my heart, Willem Arrowood." I say back leaning up to place a quick kiss on his lips.

He leans his head down in the crook of my neck.

He releases my hands, moving them under me to bring me in for a tight hug to his body.

I place my head into the crook of his neck, hugging him back.

It's the moments like these that really count in a relationship.

Sure, we face life or death every time we throw on the gang uniform, which it definitely brings two people closer than ever.