Chapter 5: Teases

I walk up stairs to with William right behind. I start to run which turns into a sprint up the steps to my room. As I'm running, I can here William running right behind me. I make it to my room and I start to fidget with the knob. I look to my left to see William sprinting at me literally five feet away from me. I finally get the door to open and when I do William finally catches up with me to tackle me to the bed. Through the laughter he is able to make out a few words.

"Thought you could get away from this babygirl?" He smirks. "Not a freaking chance." He says as he lays next to me holding my waist. The laughter dies down and I turn around to see the purest smile on this kid.

"You're smiling" Ugh...no shit Logan that's what happens when someone is happy.

"Yeah so?" He says looking quite confused at my comment.

"You're smiling. You usually smirk." I say putting my hand on his cheek. He closes his eyes when my hand makes contact with his skin.

"You're so beautiful Logan." He says so calmly. I smile shyly. He pulls me into a warm hug close to his chest wrapping his arms around me. He kisses the top of my head. We just lay there for what seems like forever.

"Hey Logan, Princess. Time to get up and unpack." He says in a calm and soothing voice. I open my eyes and give out a slight moan. "Babygirl don't give me a moan like that. It makes me want to fuck you." I look up at him and and give him a playful look.

"William will you help me unpack so I can get over your unbearable torture." I say dragging out the unbearable part. I walk over to my bags, bend down with my ass in the air, and start putting my clothes into piles. I hear a breathy laugh behind me and the bed squeak as William gets off it.

"Damn  babe. How can you go from my cute princess to a fuckin hot babe in split seconds" He says walking over to me.

"I guess that is just one of my talents." I say turning around. When I turn around, he is right behind me smirking at me as usual.

"I bet you have other talents that I don't know about." He comments smirking lustfully at me. He grabs my wrists and puts them above my head. He leans in to kiss me planting his lips on mine roughly. He backs me up against the wall roughly gaining a moan from me. He continues to attack my lips fighting for dominance. He gives a tug on my wrists as a signal to wrap my legs around his waist. I jump up to straddle him standing and he roughly forces his hips to mine receiving another moan form me. He continues to grind against me making me moan softly. He stops kissing  me and moves to my neck. He starts biting, sucking, and kissing my neck making me moan, then he stops everything.

"...the hell" I say in a panting mess. He leans into my ear and whispers one word.

"Teases" And then lets me down and starts unpacking my clothes leaving me still standing there with no words to speak.