5

We head back to his place. Well, I should say mansion because that is what it is. The outside has a gated fence and Shawn punches a code to gain access. It is a mansion I have always envisioned of living in. But, the reality was a shitty one bedroom apartment where my mom slept in the living room letting me have the bedroom.

Shawn has neatly trimmed shrubs and flowers that surround his parkway. He parks in front takes my hand. We head up some stairs. I am still in awe of his modern peach colored house with greek arches. 

He does not appear to have any staff, or they might already be in their rooms for the night. I keep thinking of all these movies where rich people have an endless number of people on their staff. Shawn might shatter misconception of that. He gives me a brief tour that includes ten bedrooms, four bathrooms, outside pool and deck, an office. library, a game room, kitchen, and etc. 

Finally, we stop at one door that is painted a pale blue. Shawn turns to me, as desire flashes inside his eyes. "This would be my bedroom," He informs me as he turns his back to open the door. A blast of cool air hits me, John Mayer songs are playing in the background, and there is a mirror above a king size bed.

Shawn closes the door, then after a bit pulls me closer. His lips meet with mines, as they collide with such a force that whenever he removes his lips. I feel completely dizzy. Shawn slowly takes off his black shirt, and my eyes outline that he has an impressive muscular frame.

He does not even have to try to be handsome.

Shawn just is, and right now in this room. It is just us. As Shawn inches closer to me, his hands skillful remove my shirt, and then my pants. His eyes roam over my body as if he judging my physical appearance.

Which he totally is.

"This is the part in which it begins," Shawn states boldly.