6

A/N Poorly written smut and I apologise. 

Oh my god I am weak. The way Shawn pushes his hands towards my waist letting his fingers latch on and then tug at my pants. This is the only time I wish that my pants would just magically disappear. Shawn with just one motion of his hands has my pants come off.

I stand in front of him with Flash boxers. Why did I have to pick these today? But, again I am not a psychic. So I cannot be harsh on myself. 

Shawn puts his hands inside of my boxers, so they will drop to the floor, and I step out of them. Shawn guides his hand against my length, as he pumps me so slowly yet sensually. His brown eyes bare into my blue ones. 

"You have a nice package," Shawn remarks, leaning in, and presses his lips to my ear. "I love it when a man can be first class."

"But, I am not," I state sadly.

"You are to me, go back on my bed, let me claim what is mines," Shawn replies as we walk back towards him. His lips sink into my own, as his body weight bears down on my own, and his other hand reaches around to attempt my ass but he cannot reach it. Since it is down against the sheets. 

There is no way I am going to be allowed to please Shawn. I get the perception that Shawn is going to be literally taking me for a test drive tonight. As much as I want to say anything I do not. 

His hands wrap around my length again getting me hard inside of his hand, and his mouth leads from my lips to the side of my neck. My hands are getting tangled around his body, as his knees part my legs.

His abs scrap against my barely there ones. If this night leads to anything further. I am going to probably have to beef up my workouts. Not fair to Shawn to give him skirt steak when the man has clearly used to being served filet mignon.

Shawn soft breath lingers on my skin as he licks around my right which ignites a moan from me. Teasing it as his tongue goes to the left one. That long tongue trail downs to my belly button where he sucks then licks it, Damn, never had this done before.

Shawn then replaces his hand on my manhood with his mouth. His brown eyes glance up at me as his tongue runs along my tip before his tongue slides underneath my shaft teasing the long vein that is underneath. My hands tighten on his bare shoulders where my eyes notice in the middle of a blowjob that he has a tattoo on the back of one his arms. 

He does not use teeth, so it does not feel as if my dick battered. It honestly makes me wonder just how many other men have been in my position. Watching Shawn suck them off and doing a marvelous job it.

He should work for UPS for the way he delivers. I cannot help but to release all inside of his mouth. I hope it is not too bitter for him, as he slurps so loudly. Shaddy is damn, is this what I am going to have to call him from now on? 

"Shaddy! Shaddy!" I exclaim so loud at the top of my lungs. Even though I have to admit having to hear John Mayer singing in the background is a bit off-putting. But, it is what it is.  Shaddy removes his mouth from my manhood which is fully erect by now.

"Damn yes, that is right," Shaddy replies and nods his head. "Now I am going to turn you over and eat that ass like a buffet."

My bare ass is on his face. I can feel Shawn's hands spread me, and his tongue lick then enter my hole. The linger sensation starts to fade once, I heard the tearing of a condom, and then a sharp insert to me.

"Fuck call me Shaddy right now," Shawn growls loudly. 

"Shaddy!" I answer.

Shaddy rocks his hips against the back of my bottom, rocking back and forth, going deeper. my hands reach for the pillows, as Shaddy thrusts. His hard prick inside of me, matches the rhythm of his breathing. Forty-five minutes later the heaviness of the condom is felt, and then Shaddy pulls out of me. 

Shaddy leaves his bedroom and I turn over to see myself in the mirror above his bed. I am breathless and I all I did was lie there. My whole body is not the same again. Shaddy does not return for the rest of the night.