23

"You are wrong so you can stay pressed jackass," I shoot back to him. How dare him to accuse me of being like all the other guys before me? And he is gloating over me that he does not believe that I have what it takes to maintain a relationship with Shawn. 

And so what if Cameron was always there for him? Does not change the fact that Shawn always probably constantly friend zoned him. Maybe they might have something for a while. Probably was not enough to keep Shawn interested.

So in a sense, Cameron is a pathetic fuckboy that keeps coming around for scraps. Cameron presses his oversized lips together as he licks them. What is he trying to seduce me? Gross!

"No baby there is nothing that I am impressed with to stay pressed. Do not confuse me with yourself. And like I stated before you could never get a man like Shawn to love you. You are not remotely his type anyways. You are poor right?" 

"Fuck you!" I spat on him trying my hardest, not the slap the bastard. Did he really just go there? Basically saying I have no class and just after Shawn for his money? And there is no way that Shawn would remotely maintain a relationship with me as a result?

Boy has the tables have turned. 

"Well, just because I am poor was not born into an entitled life like some overproduced ken doll. Does not mean I am with Shawn because of his money. I like being with Shawn and really I do not have to defend my relationship with you," I state hostile. My nose is flared my heart rate is through the roof. 

"You are a super slow man that's the point of being a sugar baby. You too lazy to actually go out and work so you just use someone else to finance your lifestyle," Cameron shades then sips his drink. I take the drink and toss it in his face.

"Too bad money could not buy you, class!" I yell at him.

"You fucking spilled my drink on me!" Cameron yells with anger in his eyes. A tall guy with brown hair and green eyes comes over. He is dressed in a nice tuxedo with an olive green tie that is bringing out the color of his eyes.

"Cameron that is enough, stop it. I am so tired of you always picking on Shawn's dates. Just because you are second rate and jealous does not give you the right to lash out," The guy replies in a deep tone. 

He stands in front of me, trying to stop a potential fight. Cameron trying to reach over to claw at my face but the guy grabs it with his left hand.

"Why are you even here Charlie? For free drinks?" Cameron implicates. "I heard it was an open bar probably the only reason you RVSP right?"

"What I do in my spare time is none of your business. Clearly, you are the one being a drunken fool so you need to go sit this one out Cameron. Stop embarrassing yourself please," Charlie states then turns to me.

"Would you like to go outside and get some fresh air?" He suggests to me and I nod my head. My eyes connect over to Shawn who is too busy talking to some lady in a purple dress. 

Charlie leads me outside on the open marble patio. I can still hear the music blaring outside. The moonlight dances around the floor. Charlie moves closer to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Just a little worked up," I confess.

"Cameron always attacks Shawn's new sugar babies. It so tacky, and he always does it at parties where he can expose and be the center of attention," Charlie reveals in an agitated tone. "I get tired of his bullshit."

"Wait, so how you do know Shawn is a sugar daddy? Are you?"

"Yes, of course, I am, and Shawn and I have known each other for a bit. We both run our own businesses. So we always run in the same circles. But, he never attended any of the Sugar daddy gatherings. But how I knew is he was with one of my old sugar babies."

"Why do you do this?"

"Because I am lonely, and most people would never look past me for my money anyway," Charlie states honestly then shrugs his shoulders. "Trust me I have tried but it is all the same."

"And is it true what Cameron was saying?"

"About me being a drunk? No, I just enjoy a few drinks here and then. I know my limits and never get carried away. And Cameron is trash because he always drinks to the point he blacks out. So he just deflecting his problems unto me."