15

"Are you seriously horny a lot?" I question seriously. My eyes narrow as Shawn tries to reach across me. However, I slap his hand. We are still here on the beach after all. And there are people around. 

"All the time," Shawn answers. "If I can't fuck then I just play with myself until I jizz."

"Have you always been like this?" 

"Like what? Literally fucking myself or horny?" Shawn inquries playfully. There is a hint of joking behind those brown eyes. Like he might actually have a whimsical side. 

"Shawn be for real. How old were you when you lost your virginity? How have you ever had an older lover? How did you get into the sugar daddy and sugar baby lifestyle?"

"Suddenly I feel like I am on Wendy Williams," Shawn replies then puts back on his shades. I snatch them off his face. Shawn gives me a mean look before sticking out his tongue.

"The shade," I joke.

"I was sixteen when I lost my virginity. My oldest lover was twenty-five. I found out about this lifestyle on my own," Shawn replies.

"Sixteen?! I did not lose mines until I was seventeen! Whenever I got my first boyfriend!" 

"Lucky boyfriend. I would have loved to have been your first," Shawn states as he pulls me closer then whispers in my ear. "The urge to fuck you senseless is driving me insane. We got to go somewhere right now. And I know just the place."

The words he says to me intices yet frightens me all at once. Shawn is going to broaden my horizons little by little. He collects his baskets, blankets, and we head back to his jeep. An hour later we arrived in an abandon parking lot. 

"We are going to put that blanket to good use. Also, open my glove department there is a love of lube and a condom inside of it."

"You keep those inside your glove box?"

"Would you rather me to fuck your asshole raw? Would you love that type of punishment?" 

"Um no.....that is not appealing to me....," I swallow really hard. Shawn leans over to pop open the glove box. Collecting the desired items, reaching for the blanket. We get out of the jeep.

Shawn spreads the blanket beside the jeep. His lips collide to mines as he pulls me to the grown. The animal lust and desire that is overtaking Shawn now is overpowering and overwhelming at the same time. He grunts whenever his tongue parts my mouth to explore every inch of it from the inside out. 

His hands literally almost rip my pants off, but Shawn stops kissing me long enough to take off all our clothes. He does not waste any time kissing me as if every inch of his life dependant on it. His hands linger to my limp length. 

Whenever I try to reach for his. He immediately slaps my hand away. "No, Austin. I fuck you. Not the other way around."

"But, Shaddy should not be so selfish. I want to please you," I beg him.

"Then Shaddy will ride your dick," Shawn responds. His dick presses against my own as his hand lets go. He is rubbing himself against me, trying to get aroused and achieve this within a few moments. 

Shawn gets off of me, and orders for me to sit down. My member still erect from before. Shawn rips open the condom with his teeth then slides it down me. Then, the lube goes on and slowly but surely Shawn position himself right above me. 

Take me and teasing his hole before inserting me inside of him. Shawn literally does not take his eyes off of me while he rides me. Sweat is pouring down his forehead and gets on his nose.

"I want to see how you look when I deliver sex magic," Shawn replies honestly. His lips impact to mines then his bottom lip pulling against my own. One hand grips my side, as the other hand is jerking him off. Precum starts to come out coating his tip, and Shawn goes full beast mode.

"I lose control when I am around you," He moans loudly. 

"You are a liar but you fuck so good I am willing to overlook it."

"I am not lying to you," He remarks as he shifts his head back a little. His hand presses hard into my side. Which I am sure will leave a bruise. The bottom of his thighs smacks against hips, making a popping sound.

"Sure," I state.

Then it if I set something off inside of him. Shawn lays me down, riding me from on top, grunting as he bounces. "No, I mean it....sexing you is like pure ecstasy. A high I will never get over." 

it takes that one sentence to make me release in that condom.