8

Shawn does a double blink at me. As if I had the audacity to change up his control over me. This is all so still new. But, at least if he wants to continue to have sex with me. Then he needs to understand that I have right to express myself and concerns. 

And if I demand to call him Shawn outside the bedroom be it. He can either get over it or get used to it. Totally his choice. Shawn straightens out his lavender-colored tie.  

"Did you hear me?" I question curiously as Shawn continues to pretend to be more interested in his tie. But, I want to ensure that he heard me. Shawn should take me seriously especially if he going to start giving me money. 

"Yes, of course, Shaddy in the bedroom and Shawn outside of it," He remarks deeply. Shawn smoothing his suit then reaches out of for my hand. But I refuse to take it.

"Shawn this is not a joke," I state hotly, quickly adding, "please adhere to my demands."

"Your demands?" Shawn questions as if he almost mocking me. Believing to find this whole thing some type of cosmic joke. Well, it is not. I can quickly leave and he can replace me. If he likes. 

"Yes, you heard me," I state boldly getting out the bed completely naked. My clothes are discarded all over the floor. As well as Shawn's clothes from last night. So I am assuming he does not have staff here.

"I can easily leave," I threaten to him. But, Shawn literally runs over to the door to try to block me from exiting it. He tries to put his lips on mines but I slap him hard in the face. My redden hand imprint on the side of his right cheek.

He gets mad at first then softens his expression. Shawn's brown eyes glance into my own. And why do I feel so weak? Why can I never stand that strong when he glances at me? Ugh! He is literally a dream walking. 

"Please don't leave," Shawn begs tenderly. "I will give into that one demand. It is just Shaddy is the name I prefer my sugarbabies to call me. It takes me to a different level."

"Well, this sugarbaby refuses to be like all the others," I reply strongly. All the ghosts of the past will probably forever try to haunt me. But, I will not let them. "So you are just going to have to learn to be on the different level."

"I will try to keep my feet on the ground but it is going to take some getting use too," Shawn remarks. 

He leads me to a closet to the side that is stocked with clothes. He rumbles through them until he comes to a mint green shirt, and some jeans. Shawn hands them over to me, and I dress. Fpr the first time in my life I do not wear underwear. What a damn concept. 

Shawn and I leave the closet it he takes me to bathroom where he combs and styles my dark hair. I notice there is a toothbrush off to the side one of those fancy electric ones. All I have at my dorm room is plastic one with bristles on the end. Everything appears to be an upgrade with Shawn. 

Once we leave the bathroom Shawn leads me outside to his jeep. He unlocks it as I climb inside, and then wait for him to get in. After Shawn gets in, cranks up the car, and off we go. It takes about twenty minutes to reach the breakfast place. 

It is quiant little corner cafe that is painted yellow, has graffiti art on the side, and tiny parking lot. Shawn glances over at me after he shuts off his jeep. A smile creeps on his face as he reaches over to touch my head.

"Surprise by this?" He questions cheekily.

"Yeah, I thought we would go somewhere high class," I admit.

"This is the best breakfast place in all of LA. Totally my opinion of course I am biased. As my mom owns this place," 

"Do what?" I question in a shocked tone.